074.JPG
076.JPG
077.JPG
079.JPG
080.JPG
081.JPG
082.JPG
084.JPG

DUDE!! CHECK THIS out, MAN i love this strain man. Sour Hound,I have always said this one is something special. every single time I have gown this as well as a few others such as toofless alien,cush n chem as well the oils just POP especially when they are smaller to medium sized. strung out they dont tend to do as well.as far as the oil pooling and such.tough to catch without contorting my body much LOL but smells to DIE FOR i tell ya! just slammin smoke. a winter cold smoke? dude you'll BLOW people away with this cured for a cpl months.oily as SIN and even better sticky smoke. promise LOL

starts about 30 in GREAT tune :D

009.JPG
014.JPG
015.JPG
017.JPG
018.JPG
023.JPG
025.JPG
020.JPG
028.JPG
030.JPG

i should have these three up for you by monday.or earlier.Thanks again :D

WHELP, gots sum Beary White ( cool name btw )

Skylar White

Sky Stomper ( i had one of those going earlier in the grow. it just didnt quite fit at the time,lol figures)

got them in a loose pot of a fairly potent soil of mine.plugged wih a seedling mix i like,so hers to hoping :D see ya fellas soonest

023.JPG
024.JPG
025.JPG
026.JPG

ill get some pics up this weekend. tomorrow or the next day. doing well,i think one may have been slowed due to a week of cooler temps early in the life of a seedling can be a bummer at times.but they are doing well. the skylar and the beary white look lovely and filling out well,but the Sky stomper is the one staying a little smaller.if this stays the same by mid week ill plant two more to pick thee best and stagger a little behind the other two. Thanks!!

here they are, seem a little small but I often think that,so ill give them to mid next week, grrr this is why i hate NOT planting a few of them. just didnt have the room st the time. now I do,so I may plant two if i re do them mid next week. but i'll let these go unless they get passed by the others LOL

sour hound is doing decent, the toofless is imo just terrible,this kind soil I used with both of these did really terrible from my past experiences with these genetics as well as this and other soils and its the soil.nothing else. but anywho,smell devine as per usual but the toofless lacks some,i WILL be revisiting these strains both very soom, i wanted some for OVER winter..LOL not until winter LMAO!

012.JPG
013.JPG
014.JPG
015.JPG
020.JPG
021.JPG
022.JPG
028.JPG
029.JPG
030.JPG
032.JPG

Back