Mephisto Genetics Connoisseur Automatic's

some super crape wrinkle yummyness :D and a sour stomper Bowl of awesome too ;)

and fantasmo as well LOL

001.JPG
017.JPG
020.JPG
021.JPG
022.JPG
023.JPG
024.JPG

Great job E.O.F.! Beautiful plants and a lovely batch of buds! Looking forward to seeing you kick some more ass!!! [emoji106][emoji122][emoji111]

hey thanks fellas.appreciated!! just wanted to give you guys a heads up.I asked Mitch idf I could kinda continue my testing for him and the crew,and he said Okie doke. so I hope to revitalize this thread some and post some good stuff before too long. so keep your eyes peeled(or open anyways LOL) for some new stuff. Thanks again guys. it wouldnt be much without you guys n gals!:D lol thanks again!

well here are a few pics for you to wet your beaks on until I get more stuff going down the road :D thanks guys! mucho appreciated :)

Grape crinkle and a lacking fantasmo Im running for kind soil but other than early lacking of aggressive feeding it'll remain more small nuggeted out some LOL :D if thats a word anywho LOL!

but the grape is nice but smaller than expected,again with kind soil. but still sort of a test,but its smaller lending to an easier grow. larger ones with KS tend to need a lil touch here n there. just trying to locate the area where that is and why.

008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
028.JPG
029.JPG
032.JPG
042.JPG
046.JPG
047.JPG
054.JPG
055.JPG
056.JPG