Mephisto Genetics Connoisseur Automatic's

well when using a dissolving tab yes it help control the outter moisture and dissolve rates.so yes it helps water and control to water straight down for the tap root. very helpful in that respect as well. and I have only had one plant lean bad enough to prop up some with a stick but generally some caution MUSt be taken when leaning it at all imo. but other than that I have had zro issues. put a cpl finger on either side when picjking it up and moving it around. help keep the cup secured into the soil well enough to help stave off any issues.

Thank you VERY VERY much everyone :)

Well here is the new few. one weeling way way waaay behind. the yeti seems like its on the smaller side and/or a slight bit stressed in its form. but we'll see. all nice and green. a little droopy since its nap time right now but otherwise looking pretty good. Thanks! ;)

View attachment 776060
008.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
019.JPG
023.JPG
034.JPG
035.JPG
039.JPG
036.JPG

Lookin great as always my friend! How is that Stilton special as far as the smoke. I really really like the way mine is growing and I am probably going to make it permanent fixture in the garden.

Back