Mephisto Genetics Connoisseur Automatic's

Thanks guys n Gals!! these grew well. I have essentially given away a good amount of meds so far and still have this. :D what i have given away is 30 grams of NCH,30 grams of sour livers,7 of heisenburg,andother 28 grams of NCH and another mystery ounce (im pretty sure it was stilton special) 14 grams hit the trash from a broken jar LOL and 5-10 grams of Illuminatos [HASHTAG]#13[/HASHTAG] and another 15 grams. sooo all together its 135 grams or so. PLUS these pictures. soo I have a good bit of bud. some of them are really smoothing and balancing out and sweetening up a good bit too. so should be extra nice soonest. :D and ofcourse not to mention many manyu bowls of various berb has also 86'd itself from my jars LOL! so quite a bit I have used for many things already. nice hervest!! Thanks again!! :D

002.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
013.JPG
014.JPG
016.JPG
017.JPG
021.JPG
022.JPG
023.JPG
024.JPG
027.JPG
031.JPG
032.JPG
033.JPG

Oh ment to mention this the other day but I have been having a little issue germing these CDLC's for some reason. SO,I soaked 2 then planted them witrh small white tips poking out of the beans this time.Sooooo,we'll see. ill keep you all posted. Thanks again man! :)

got two sprouts.the other two didnt make it. one didnt show up at all.the other they helmet stayed on for too long and was WAY WAY too sensitive apparently.the one looks okay but small as you can see and the other looks like it waining for some reason. all these were done thee exact as ALL the other beans I usually have excellent results with. if these two fail ill pull out a few things and try the rest of the 7 I had to start with. have two of three left at this time so ill give those o shot. dunno whats up with these four and not one yet. thats strange indeed :) the others are doing well so far.

016.JPG
017.JPG
019.JPG
020.JPG

got two sprouts.the other two didnt make it. one didnt show up at all.the other they helmet stayed on for too long and was WAY WAY too sensitive apparently.the one looks okay but small as you can see and the other looks like it waining for some reason. all these were done thee exact as ALL the other beans I usually have excellent results with. if these two fail ill pull out a few things and try the rest of the 7 I had to start with. have two of three left at this time so ill give those o shot. dunno whats up with these four and not one yet. thats strange indeed :) the others are doing well so far.

View attachment 774777 View attachment 774778 View attachment 774779 View attachment 774780

@Eyes on Fire -Noobie question, I see you have started things in a cup, did you cut the bottom out of it and are you going to push it down even with the other soil? I am going to employ a similar method but I have 4" Roots maker square starter pot that I will fill my final pot and leave an indention for the contents of the starter pot to sit down inside after it is well established with a good root system. Thanks.

yes I slice the bottom flat and take the sharp edges off usually and as you see them is how they are grown in man. i dont push them in any further. from here it'll have a plant full of flowers on it.I just dig a small hole a few inches deep and make sure its packed well but not crushed or distorted too too much from the original circle.

well, checked on them and the one smaller green one is still here doing alright and the other one is essentially dead LOL! SOOOO, i pulled it and we'll see if this one takes off.if not ill soak the rest of the few beans i got. but so far so good LOL

yes I slice the bottom flat and take the sharp edges off usually and as you see them is how they are grown in man. i dont push them in any further. from here it'll have a plant full of flowers on it.I just dig a small hole a few inches deep and make sure its packed well but not crushed or distorted too too much from the original circle.

Do you do this to keep the soil from getting too moist and making it easier to water effectively and give them a good start? Also, do you run into issues with them potentially leaning and breaking when they get bigger and top heavy?

Back