Mephisto Genetics Connoisseur Automatic's

well ill be taking the Skylar White,Sky Stomper and the Beary White monday or tuesday. they are all stellar smelling plants too! the SkyStomper smells like super overly sweet weed candy LOL!

and 3 Grape crinkles are up and the Double grape IS COMING UP WOOOO LOL! :D

008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
012.JPG
013.JPG
014.JPG
016.JPG

Thank you dude!! cant wait to be overwhelmed trimming LOL one of the ladies called dibs on the Sky stomper cuz its sooooo nasty sting type of sweet smelling. the skylar is a more lemony sweet fuel smell.very underlying fuel but prominent lemon and sweet though LOL! floral a tad maybe as well. the Beary White is an underlying stinky weed with some funky dump sweetness going on there.LOL lovely!! so Im stoked to cut all three.smell amazing and usually hold their smells too!

Hey fellerz!! MAN what a day,good gawd. pain pain n more pain LOL anywho, I used a nice bit of tinc,5 of my caps so that prolly 3 solidly potent caps once I get back going,got a small bit of rub which Im also using and just burned a fat ass joint of that fruit I harvested.BUT got all the seedlings watered,taking the three tonight with @Candii420 jamming over there and another friend to join in an hour or two for a few and ill burn some moe and trim trim trim away for the evening. lovely smells :D buzzzzz YUP got it LOL

Beary White ladies n gentlemen LOL!

021.JPG
020.JPG
022.JPG
023.JPG
024.JPG
025.JPG
026.JPG
027.JPG
028.JPG
030.JPG
032.JPG