Mephisto Genetics Connoisseur Automatic's

starting to look a lil lacking in the N dept. ,buuuut, thats ok. from here on out once these two are gone it finally back to the regular soils Im used to using.WOW that'l; be a nice change daaang. been killing me dealing with these plants man LOL! they smell absolutely amazazizing to the max. trust me on that. MAN! good i really love the sour hound,the toofless is great too. I should have two of each but that didnt work out back when LOL Thanks guys! mucho appreciated :D

022.JPG
023.JPG
031.JPG
032.JPG
033.JPG
037.JPG
038.JPG
039.JPG
040.JPG
041.JPG
043.JPG
046.JPG
051.JPG
052.JPG
057.JPG

Hey bro, yeah man, he dont do organics, LOL but thats okay because the info is good. maybe a tweek or two since then cuz I was pondering the why LOL! but these I had to pull out ,check them and trea em again with some cal mag and a little bit of a smooth tea. molasses and compost(liquid) heavy tea with some azomite as well.

007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG

Hey bro, yeah man, he dont do organics, LOL but thats okay because the info is good. maybe a tweek or two since then cuz I was pondering the why LOL! but these I had to pull out ,check them and trea em again with some cal mag and a little bit of a smooth tea. molasses and compost(liquid) heavy tea with some azomite as well.

View attachment 683411 View attachment 683412 View attachment 683413

EoF, I knew he wasn't using organics. He was looking for alternatives to excessive use of bottled CalMg. It was exactly the kind of comment I would have expected from you. I hope you don't feel you wasted your time there. Your knowledge is not strictly for the organic grower, imo. You provided many alternatives and it was much appreciated bro.

One day, we will all grow organically!

EoF, I knew he wasn't using organics. He was looking for alternatives to excessive use of bottled CalMg. It was exactly the kind of comment I would have expected from you. I hope you don't feel you wasted your time there. Your knowledge is not strictly for the organic grower, imo. You provided many alternatives and it was much appreciated bro.

One day, we will all grow organically!

I will say this. Eye has me, im sold on not needing bottles. Im only topdressing with dry ingredients and i like it! Now if i knew wtf i was actually doing it would be great. I appreciate your patience bud. That top grape has spread out wide!

I hope you aren't in the storm moving onto the coast too! If so be safe man

cold and only about 6-8 inches of snow, dry snow so its all good. THX man! pre make photo strength soils from auto strength soil for your top coating needs. thats literally all you do. double the amounts in each gallon of soil for topping only man. super simple. so you can have a small bin of topping mix ready with small teas brews from bottles or dry materials. pretty easy.Im glad you like it. its easy,and imho it will help you read a plant early. mainly yours !! LOL so you'll be able to address all issue prior to them becoming an issue.

Back