Mephisto Genetics Connoisseur Automatic's

yeah man, I gotta say man, honestly. you guys fucking rock man, truly!! I dont have too many fans but the few I have are devoted and THAT is what keeps me coming back and doing my job each day. :D helping individuals growing a healthier and far superior med. fuck chem bottles. I'll smash the piss outta anyone saying they can compare to organicly fresh off the bud quality. NOPE,not gonna happen. ever LOL! BET!! and yeah,I know some are thoroughly into chem and flushing old knowledge types that think since its cleaner its organic quality. I do this almost each and every harvest. right from dried buds on the vine to the bowl or 1 week in a jar and FIRE!! i know of NO chem bottle that can clain or actually do that in real world applications. I can smoke the shit outta people within time frames within organics. turn around with mephisto specificly, but they need an extra 2-4 weeks. i teach people how to burp right and they could take it home after a cpl days in a legal sellers market. fact I do it with my buddies. donate some to their cause and they wont go anywhere else now. ever LOL! its kinda cool,weird and funny all at the same time...

sooo,again I just wanted to say Thanks Guys! Everyone! :D

I want to go completely organic but I thought I'd do the first year with chemicals to learn mj grows and try growing it.
I have everything here but a couple things to start cooking my own soil and that's because I'm not quite sure what else I need.
I don't know how anything was grown that I smoked years ago but I can't see how it could be better with bottled nutes.
To me it's kind of like eating healthy or eating at McDonald's.
I was raised on a farm till college we only used chicken,horse and cow poop we hardly ever went to store the farm supplied it all.
And it was wonderful!
Your grows are awesome your ladies always beautiful guys like you are what makes folks like me decide to go organic.
You rock!

I want to go completely organic but I thought I'd do the first year with chemicals to learn mj grows and try growing it.
I have everything here but a couple things to start cooking my own soil and that's because I'm not quite sure what else I need.
I don't know how anything was grown that I smoked years ago but I can't see how it could be better with bottled nutes.
To me it's kind of like eating healthy or eating at McDonald's.
I was raised on a farm till college we only used chicken,horse and cow poop we hardly ever went to store the farm supplied it all.
And it was wonderful!
Your grows are awesome your ladies always beautiful guys like you are what makes folks like me decide to go organic.
You rock!

EoF has a great soil thread started if you haven't read it. Most information in one spot ive seen.

yeah I have always compared it like this. healthy is one thing. but many see chems like vitamins. which is ok for nute dense foods. but overall the difference between vitamins and True food, are huuuge!! there is little that can not be added to a natural medium of a living soil,that could easily take the place of any chemical.

. the learning aspect is great, but overall as long as you understand NPK and simple feeding properties of plants in the root structure organic is easiest once read about. if people start on reading what does what in the soil with simple NPK understanding and natural/organic components ,easy. you may fail but your on the right path and increased amounts and ratios of hotter elements for the aggressive aspect of soil.and as I often have said, you dont need to fully understand it to fully benefit and enjoy and improve your life overall by it. makes it easy,frees you up and soo soo much better than most things you have ever bought or way overpaid for ,for flowers LOL!

THX bro :D

the grape is still a llittle blotchy from the cob lighting. potent stuff. really rips into your plants sometimes. soils moist and top coating aint ready so they might get scarred which of course will bum me out LOL! but we;ll see. I keep swapping them around to minimize it some until i decide where they'll rest at. LOL!

005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
012.JPG
002.JPG
020.JPG
021.JPG
024.JPG
025.JPG

no your not blind LOL! i mentioned scarring since ,if it kept up that way to photosynthesis actually scars the inner veins leading to exterior scarring. and thats what Im hoping to avoid is all. i took the reflector cups off and the others Im growing currently are really green still with less splotching or cal mag

Back