Mephisto Genetics Connoisseur Automatic's

lol eh man your a fine grower dude!! these just kinda represent sorta kinda how ultimately shitty nasty my winter was.and here i was hoping winter is usually my salvation.BZZZ wrong this yr anywho.i got all fuckered up man. but as a recompense i have twelve fully beautiful younglings doing perfect and ill have a literal perfect harvest anf GROW finally.LOl thanks man!

018.JPG
019.JPG
021.JPG
026.JPG

Love that close-up of the little one:pighug:
Hey wondering where you got the taller narrower fabric pots? I really need a few 7 gallons.

i got them from amazon.solid 5 pack price. the 7 gallon at the time were only,and outdoors I dont want black LOL! but the smaller TM3 fabric aeration pots are taller than most fabric pots ive ever used including smart and dirt pots to name a small few Ive used. again amazon from vivalab and unsure if they have larger ones didnt look at the time.Thanks man!

WELL!! lmfao i finally figured out WHY the hell my plants are doing the discoloration thing everytime and its tough to get them to right themselves.its an old bottle just bought some new stuff.but im betting thats my problem.lol. damn stuff just looses its potency or something. glad i rinsed my soil.so ill apply some new stuff.plants are getting a lil pale..lol go figure.a lil slow on the brain workings lol ok well lemme right them in a week n ill show ya the difference.im pretty sure im right.hell i hope so lmao.

gaawd my plants are jacked up lmfao!! oh man thats too good too.BUT, i finally got the new cal mag and applied a small bit(1 gallon between the several.) but the pots were still a lil damp.soooo.we'll wait.ill hook up a fan and put em on the mat to dry them out quick so I can dose therm again a lil better. ok till then.thanks. sorry for the delay/.soon enough i hope.LOL! winter and ofcourse now this..LMFAO ,maaan too damned good.LOL!

Hey @Dazed dude!! good ta see ya round man,thanks a lot.ill right them before long i hope.

Back