Mephisto Genetics Connoisseur Automatic's

oh im always happy with all plants at this stage to be honest. but there just slow to repair for imo a cpl of reasons.in turn it will effect the curing and taste..usually does anyway.but other than that Im just trying to get her to pop up a lil more.but we'll see. they're perking up.very happy indeed!!

What did you do to repair that will effect your taste and cure so early? You are barely flowering, as long as you take care of them, like I have seen you do, the taste should be fine. The cure is up to you not necessarily the flower, of course a better flower will cure better. I can see overall yield being affected because of stunted growth but they all look great to me.:smoking:

yeah man,you pretty much answered that kinda sorta lol. yield ?,certainly gonna suffer some at this stage in early flower still stunted imo and experience it tends more times than not seems to kind of stunt the essential oils or just the morphing of the taste somewhat.it doesnt necessarily stay for the long term unless its really bad like you said,but yeah I can usually taste the difference from mid flower,early but late flower stunting or slowing doesnt seem to have an effect from what I can recall atm. but they're just small nuances that Im talking about really.unless like I said its bad,then its just plain funky bad lol! Thanks dude. im working on it but am kinda running myh limit atm and its taking its small toll on a few of them but overall Im doing well,thanks again dude,appreciate it. ;)

just taking them out for a bit of a drink is all.they be thristy and its sleep time as you can see.

003.JPG
007.JPG
009.JPG
011.JPG
015.JPG
017.JPG

Back