Mephisto Genetics Connoisseur Automatic's

well pulled the overly small sour stomper and am soaking the last and one more grape and finally found my good heater and small fan so I slapped that in there for the next several weeks.Im sooo tired of blowing through beans and the cold.cal mag is what it is lol OOPS!! but the cold has been viscously nasty for me this winter.soooo, i swear Ill get me some perfect plants damnit LOL!!

well the cold dwarved two of the three cush n chems GRRRR imma re do them soon.gawd I love that damn plant man.LOL true essence of recreational high end smoke in auto form.period,and tlo?omg omg omg cured for a month after jarring WOOOO!!

not sure why these two mostly arent moving a bit faster.well must have just hit them harder and then again it only been treated lightly twice since the pots have been moist.but I set up all kinds of thing to mainting that and push them.so i expect within saaay two weeks from today they'll look a bit better but as you can see the 3 bears is very stunted.oh well.frigfin winter.no salvation this frigin year.lol until then.

002.JPG
009.JPG
011.JPG
012.JPG
013.JPG
014.JPG
015.JPG
018.JPG

For what it's worth, my 3 Bears is only 13" on day 35 today. There has been no issues with her grow and the lights were set higher to try and stretch her early. She just might be a smaller plant.:yoinks::biggrin:

We all have downer moments, just keep those :crying: going.

Enjoy:cheers:

Thanks dude,appreciate that! ya man,shes the one who DONT mess with my soil nor plants lol the 3 bears and the Crinkle are taking a bit more to bring around.not really to worried about it yet anyways just due to the fact that out of 20 pots I have going atm, there's bound toi be a few strains that can be tougher than others for various reasons.

Back