Mephisto Genetics Connoisseur Automatic's

ya and the older people in my life often tell me "And THESE are prolly your good days you'll look back on as the good days" and I can see thzat too. i hope not but damn what a bummer if so eh?LMFAO!! i planted three cush n chems last evening and got one of each of hem going and two DBC and a BC too. small in statue but they're casualties from winter and being stepped on possiblyh just prior to them popping up my cats were still wandering. but i let them go.i should have had a 10 plant harvest atleast LOL! bur now i got the ideal mix i tend to truly like and same with the seedling mix so Im hoping for perfection.

dude i'll be working on that very soon ish. professional organics mixed by a professional ,and help with your first grow and seeds to boot.LOL! awesome for an entry into medical gardening..water only high end quality?!! LOL SOLD!!!

002.JPG
009.JPG
014.JPG
016.JPG
017.JPG
018.JPG
019.JPG
023.JPG
024.JPG
028.JPG
031.JPG
033.JPG
029.JPG
001.JPG
002.JPG

well they are finally looking a bit more like they're supposed to look without cats playing with them or the cold slowing them to a literal crawl..hmmm.SO,a redo was in order and Im glad i did cuz they are looking great and i got and seedling/new roots(clone) tea going atm and ill split it by 50-60% with water n voila.instant awesome.so here's to hoping.

013.JPG
014.JPG
015.JPG
016.JPG
017.JPG
018.JPG
020.JPG

Seedling tea,huh? I'd like to hear about that....thought they didn't need much input at that stage:pass:

Dude, gotta say that avatar pic reminds me of a picture i saw once of a girl that got her hand stuck in an industrial meat slicer, makes me cringe every time I think about it... Plants looking good, as always!

LMAO ya man thats crazy. flesh ripped apart tend to do that to most.nasty crazy. thanks man.

well since life decided to kick my teeth in for ohhh say about four months or so ..fuuuuk man. anywho.i got a solid frigin start to so meds and a bangin harvest.full up table with twelve ladies rolling on and since my memory is so awesome i forgot to replant the sour stomper with the rest of them. good gawd. anywho.it is juuust about sleepy time for them as ya'll can see. later on.

the DBC and BC are smelling great but as they were stunted( have pics soon back started hurting) theyre like dwarf flowers.kinda cool. ill make some oil or butter most likely.

007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
015.JPG
016.JPG
017.JPG
018.JPG
019.JPG

man this is how much ive bben off this inter. one of my four 2ft 6500k bulbs was popped.LMFAO! sooo ya see why the smaller ones are uhhh,ohhh a bit behind LMFAO! damn man.but they do look ok.im gonna cheat and make a simple bloom solution over a tea to see if i can hit them to do a lil something.but the larger one is bangin though LOL! again dwarfy flowers and growth cuz of the damn cold and my frigin four legged terrorists.lol

002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
012.JPG
013.JPG
015.JPG
016.JPG
017.JPG

Hey bud they look good in spite of:rofl:.
Hoping I can do half as well

Back