Mephisto Genetics Connoisseur Automatic's

I too am in withdraws of having dozens and dozens of uber frosty yumminess to choose from.LOL! but this grow had issues all over it cuz of cats and other issues but mostly cats and luck of the draw kind of,and here we are. got lots of young plants and even more sprouts. but that'll all change here very very soon. one of my DBC's is significantly larger than the other one as well as the one Blue Cush i have going.curious if its just a larger pheno or the other two were lightly stunted since that happened to the tyrone..it got stepped on at pre popping up seedling and i think it stunted the tyrone.I pulled it awhile ago..am curious if it couldve happened to either or both of the smaller ones..?dunno.they are smaller than what id expect.but anyways. have some sproutling pics n things up before long. and Thanks again Mitch,thse are going to be amazing me thinks. frosty towers,from the towers or power relms LOL!

004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG

well normally I keep the core moist at the very least,but lately its been getting pretty dry since ive been hurting and lacking on a few things.But usually ya keep it lightly moist between full on soakings or feedings. Thanks man! Im starting an AACT today.

well im sorry for the delay of getting stuff going but my winter was rough and the cold and I think my seedling mix was a bit aggressive too,since my seedling across the board of all three pre release grows were smaller and slightly stunted. soo i strted over since once i take my break after this grow I plan on having a perfectly stellarly perfectly perfect grow LOL! but I was making asome custom seedling mix on the naturally living mellow side for photos. great stuff. and some quick packs i like too I made up another auto batch since i used all of the for the eight new plants I got going atm. for example look at the short and somewhat slowed and stinted two I have going now of the Blue cush and DBC F2. i i wasnt so hurting for meds atm Idda pulled them and re did them too.Im very unhappy with them.;from MY side/end.certainly aint the genetics.thats for sure. damn cold and my soil starting was too hot and cold for it to preform...sooo lame LOL! BUT thats how it goes and I have all new wee ones going already.

004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
011.JPG
014.JPG
015.JPG
016.JPG
017.JPG
018.JPG

Back