Mephisto Genetics Connoisseur Automatic's

hey thanks buddy!! hope it was good for you too bro.got a mephisto X mas card today,pretty cool actually.but to me since my family kinda split apart sorta christmas hasnt been christmas in a few years now.its just another day to me bro.Thank you though!

well I had a gal Im teaching water my six plants and she did her forst noob move..LOL snapped a small branch off the Heisenburg LOL! she was all AHHHH sorry sorry..i laughed n told ger to sooo not worry aboiut it since it was gonna happen anyways either sooner or later.LOL so she took it home. pretty frosty though. the blues smells awesome just like the special H..

030.JPG
032.JPG
034.JPG
035.JPG
036.JPG
044.JPG
046.JPG
048.JPG
050.JPG
052.JPG

well taking the sour blues and the special will go another week maybe..maybe a lil more. but also took three others too. you can see them in my organics thread. the SB smells sooo lovely n sweet.excited to try it in a cpl weeks.soaking 6 others and obviously some mephisto gear. ;)

010.JPG
011.JPG
012.JPG
013.JPG
014.JPG
015.JPG
016.JPG
017.JPG
018.JPG

DUDE!! This thing is badass man!! nice pictures,picture quality and paper quality.and the special included hook swivel thingy is nice too.Moster awesome Job guys and THANK YOU EVER sooo much!! almost for got..lol whats be these anywho?they werent labeled.and a VERY VERY special Thank you bro.Appreciate that a LOT!!

got some new toys to make my early growing a wee bit easier now lol. stoves broke ,sooooo needless to say the floor and the basement is kinda cold lol

035.JPG
036.JPG
038.JPG

DUDE!! This thing is badass man!! nice pictures,picture quality and paper quality.and the special included hook swivel thingy is nice too.Moster awesome Job guys and THANK YOU EVER sooo much!! almost for got..lol whats be these anywho?they werent labeled.and a VERY VERY special Thank you bro.Appreciate that a LOT!!

got some new toys to make my early growing a wee bit easier now lol. stoves broke ,sooooo needless to say the floor and the basement is kinda cold lol

View attachment 524393 View attachment 524394 View attachment 524395

Nice to see it with you!
They are a special selection from the deep blue c f2 run we did, code name: trichy stalk

Only given to you guys who's photos were used for the calendar

Cheers Mitch

Back