Mephisto Genetics Connoisseur Automatic's

OMG OMG OMG OOOMMMMGGGGG!!!LOL! I finally have the chance for my birthday and Christmas all rolled into one.I can order a decent seed order from our brothers in Herbals,Mitch and Tim. I feel like a kid in a candy store and I havent even looked at their site yet lol WOOOHOOO!! ok brb.

002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
011.JPG
022.JPG
023.JPG
002.JPG
009.JPG

well the LED and actually its the size of the toofless.anyone who's grows her knows that shes generally a smaller or even a smaller to small-mid size,right?well.this gal is frigin pushin three foot and starving some just cuz of her size.LOL I hit her with a tea(more flower :( lol ) but did tosss an inch of topping on her so that'll help some but not a lot so i'll have to slap her agin soon cuz i dont wanna have heavy fish super close to cutting time.i still got time but not a lot lol. anywho,she still smells stellar and the other one,now SHE is badass and pushed ever sao slightly and really bushy and lush n stinky awesome lol and quite frigin frosty too.lmfao!! its sleepy and wattering time atm,but i'll try ansd take a few daytime morning shots.hope i can green her or hold her out a lil longer.LOL! big frigin strain this round. 2.5ft from the top of the pot prolly.far bigger than Ive gotten any of the one Ive grow that are similar. I hope it doesnt string the buds.lol.grrrr but its gone be good n i got a lot of it :D :D :D LOL!

i used very little in the items pic,but i got some powdered molasses and got my soluble kelp powder for me finishing teas for flower too. cal mag

032.JPG
055.JPG
056.JPG
042.JPG
046.JPG
048.JPG
049.JPG
051.JPG

What's going on brother, looking frosty around your neck of the woods! Awesome growing as always, how are the kittys doing now still trying to pee on your girls?! Hope you are well Eyes, PM me bro :bighug::pass:

oh they're fine man,thanks for asking.plants are great. hard to take pics sometimes since theres so much frost it looks blurry but its just washed out slightly but in focus.I go full on to look at them to see em in real full size and its there,just SUPER hard to see.LOL! ill break out my adjustable LED flash soon. but for now it'll have ta do lol

Best version anywhere of this tune. :D

here are the small Heisenburg and Sour blues. i cant wait to drop the others before too too long. if Im lucky i'll have others to drop as well.

001.JPG
002.JPG
004.JPG
003.JPG
006.JPG
012.JPG

ok well,I had this long drawn out thing written up but most of you all would prolly think Im just some pisses off guy.NOPE,not the case.But I just want to say that if there are any pictures that you desire Mitch please ask and let me know which ones you may or may not want you would please be so kind. after about a week.I plan on getting this thread deleted and i'll be done with Mepisto.Thank you kindly for letting me test,its been a learning experience.

ok well,I had this long drawn out thing written up but most of you all would prolly think Im just some pisses off guy.NOPE,not the case.But I just want to say that if there are any pictures that you desire Mitch please ask and let me know which ones you may or may not want you would please be so kind. after about a week.I plan on getting this thread deleted and i'll be done with Mepisto.Thank you kindly for letting me test,its been a learning experience.

Sorry, did I miss something?

ok well,here are some randoms of stuff thats already been grown. and the heisenburg is doing really nicely.small well structured plant as many typically see in many of these genes . i'll be looking forward to getting actual testers at some point in the not too too distant future too.,so without further adieu i give you some sexy ass looking plants that smell divine hands down.toofless X2,Heisenburg Special,Sour blues too. the larger depleted toofless smells hard of lemon oil fuel. and the other is a bit more true to form,all alien mouth stink n all LOL!

a Cleaner Weener any1 ??

002.JPG

and here are the others LOL! MAN they smell divine too mmmmm..DAMN!!

OH and some VERY Alive winter grown Soil.just fantastic hands down.the activity is beyond good..Its perfectly Beautiful! lmao!

024.JPG

Ok,HERE are the plants lol

002.JPG
024.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
010.JPG
024.JPG
027.JPG
045.JPG
019.JPG