Mephisto Genetics Connoisseur Automatic's

ohhhhh, can you say regrow and a few new strains? mmmmm.thanks Mitch! well after several PM's and talking to a few ppl, I've decided to stay on .atleast just show most of my regrows of whats already been done.and as per usual these alien teeth are bangin good!!.and frosty as any noreaster white out you'd wanna cross paths with LOL!! I know Ive disappointed but it's all good cuz most dont know some things and take things at face value.but anyways,if ya'll will have me i'll slide back in place here n post some frosty yum yumzz.

004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
016.JPG
017.JPG
018.JPG
020.JPG

Okay, well here are the goings on with the sour blues, Heisenburg special.Which the special is a lil less than it should be.Im running my tent a lil big this go and a few need to go but shes nice n smells stellar and will fill out more but I;m slapping her under her own light tonight.but all are doing well.the large toofless alien is sooo ready to come down and the other in another week or so.along with others from zee garden. ;)

017.JPG
018.JPG
020.JPG
010.JPG
001.JPG
015.JPG
016.JPG
028.JPG
030.JPG
031.JPG

Mephistos takung over the auto world. Hands down. That shits is dank brother eyes,

I don't know what your talking about and it's none my business, but you have been nothing but a respectful gentleman to me since day one. And you always grow that dank out. keep on keeping on brother

+1 I had no idea you were considering leaving us brother and am so glad you aren't. You taught me everything I know and still have much more to teach. Your plants aint' half bad either:bighug: :pass:.

Happy holidays brother Eyes :)

Happy Holidays guys!! yup, ill be around for a awhile longer. got my seeds ,sooo ill have lots to show n grow over the months coming up. a cpl Ive had my eye on for a bit and I think I can grow them wonderfully and give some spring meds to ppl who need em lol Hope all ya'll are well and ill talk soonest.

Back