Mephisto Genetics Connoisseur Automatic's

hey thanks guys.Im here to tell ya organics reigns supreme hands down. but my buds are seriously frosty as a rule,through n through and smelly and sweetly sweet as you want.the sour blues is curing and mellowing out sooo lovely its almost painful LOL! thanks guys i appreciate that,been kinda feeling cruddy but Im sick sooo thats kinda whatcha do LMAO!! soaking some seeds. as ya do lol

013.JPG
014.JPG
015.JPG
001.JPG

Well FINALLY have something to show after yet another redo session with my ninjas in cat fur coats diggin shit up and laying on em.now they cant get into the tent easily.lol! which is far tougher on me but oh well,Im tired of replanting for the past weeks and not have any plants to speak of really LOL! sux.

002.JPG
023.JPG
003.JPG
024.JPG
003.JPG
001.JPG

well I got some brand new awesomeness to soak.Thanks Mitch,some real winners here i bet.I really excited about the Grape.and the Skywalker moonbeam deluxe plant but after seeing what mephisto has done to create this strain,Im super stoked to get this gal a rolling on.

016.JPG
018.JPG
019.JPG
020.JPG
021.JPG
022.JPG

just wanted to say that each of the six are fully up and going.LOL no pics yet but theyre all going and going well indeed, LOL!

Back