Mephisto Genetics Connoisseur Automatic's

NOM NOM NOM - This nomination belongs to me now :)

Now ... I just need to work out which mephisto strain this is!

index.php

WooF! :) .... Alien OG?? super-whhhaaat? ^_^
hqdefault.jpg

well the one is long and the other is well formed..lovely..should look rather nice later on LOL! the Toof X Alein is a Seriously serious winner.this one is just another sour hound really.it tastes nothing like sour hound just in the meaning its a massively massive winner.its all of two weeks er so in the jars and its just straight up nasty stinky awesome and smooth as worn silk lol and it just gets better every few days i dig into it.the others are very nice two but that one takes the cake.imma get a cpl bud shot.love the structure.spun up tight and frosty and tastey sweet all toothless n stuff the wide one,forget which it is off hand..damn brain LOL! but its a looker..

011.JPG
012.JPG
013.JPG
026.JPG
027.JPG

ohh ya guys.make no mistake these girls are hardcore fuzzy.every bud all the way through it..not really scattered once your into it.could take pics for days or these strains.But the toothless alien is a lil bit of both.nice head.so a few puffs of that and if i need a cleaner ill smoke a bit of that.the other ones are nice too.just taking longer to straighten out is all.but the TA is just off the chain killer.LOL!

Back