Mephisto Genetics Connoisseur Automatic's

Hey brutha medi man.yeah they did really nice.and early tastes are quite nice actually. but i took some extremely impromptu busted ole pics on my ole busted table LOL! Im betting the cure is really nice mellow and smooth citrus mellow sweetness with the tri X alien.the Toothless alien as i like to call it.is insanely dense in the sweet department and smooth and very extreme and complex to say the least.im really really hoping for a month long cure for a slamming smoke report.I have high hopes for this one.and the supernatural OG is juust a lil preme to tell quite yet imo.very similar to the Tri X alien in its underlying complex lemon citrus tones with the mildly pungent sweetness in its overtones that are very complex and bungled atm LOL!

and the first bud pics should be a little more leafy thatn id like to see imho.but not too terrible for a fisrt real trimming for a newbie eh?!!some slight nipping and shes premium trim man LOL!

007.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
010.JPG
012.JPG
013.JPG
014.JPG
002.JPG
004.JPG

Hmmm,well packed a bowl the other day of my sour hound and found a seed.LOL one of only a few that ive found in fems,but they do pop about..LOL! freaked me out,im like duuude,But this Toothless alien (toof X Alien OG) as I said had my eye early on man..this flower is badass to say the least.is mellowing early or i just got extra lucky packing a small bowl of it cuz of the sweetness behind it,the color,smell,taste and the tric coverage(just wait till it cures up n dries out a touch LOL ) is just bangin..Im sorry ya'll re did the pic sizes so i cant get my pics to zooooomy zoom zoom LOL! oh well.guess ill just do it this way again LOL!! frigin awesome though.

006.JPG
002.JPG
004.JPG
008.JPG
010.JPG

NOM NOM NOM - This nomination belongs to me now :)

Now ... I just need to work out which mephisto strain this is!

index.php

WooF! :) .... Alien OG?? super-whhhaaat? ^_^

Hey bro, been catching up seeing whats going on! Looking sweeeeeeet as always my friend! Sorry to hear of your pain and lack of meds, hopefully the harvest is working out for you :pass:

Looking stellar as always man. :cheers:

Back