004.JPG
005.JPG
007.JPG
012.JPG
014.JPG
015.JPG
017.JPG
018.JPG

Eyes, my brother! Whats good in your neighborhood?

Nadda man, Juust baking out all the time as I can and ill have banging smoke again in juust a few more week.well a cpl months i always covet them for atleast a month or even two.but wont last that long this round so Im soaking the other two of the three of Mephistos I need to do yet.cuz with that LED and my first flowering job with LEDs or anything to do with LEDs I didnt wanna mess up the whole darn batch lmfao sooo .kinda wished I had pushed a little harder buut woulda coulda sholda mang lol!but pain n more pain but what else is new.making new friends got another trim person who did a pretty decent job with a lil bit of instrustion.a cpl more times n shell be as good as my buddy.so BOOM!! soon i wont have to trim much at all.lol that'd be sooo killer too.lol.my hands in a year or so wont be able to do it that much.well prolly anyways at this rate. but here are a few impromtu pics with my new setting and i wanna see what they look like here as i always wanna see lmfao cuz Im a stoner damnit lmfao!

011.JPG
010.JPG
016.JPG
017.JPG
018.JPG
027.JPG
026.JPG
029.JPG
032.JPG
038.JPG

lmfao I was taking a cpl new pics for BOM and got a good pic of the whole plant and the frost on the lowers are insane man.scissor hash man.mmmm Im smoking frigin mexi crap ass dirt brick awesomeness atm soooo thats gonna be a treat to say the least lol!!

001.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
012.JPG

Last edited:
Back