Mephisto Genetics Connoisseur Automatic's

LMFAO!! duuude,I have grows n grows n grows planned.kinda wild how that works its always NEXT!....NEXT aannnnnd next lol then shut down clean and re group n mix n shuffle n clean pots n so on n NEXT!...annnd next LOL!

just a cpl randoms cuz i was watering today

002.JPG
003.JPG
005.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG

and a few more fine additions to the mephisto cabinet this coming chopping session it looks like LOL!! lovely!! and i got two of the auto cush n chemdoging.that was some really lovely smoke too.solid but fluffy textured flowerlings LOL! the tall one is lighter on the top imho cuz shes running close to the LED LOL

006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
011.JPG
012.JPG
019.JPG
020.JPG
021.JPG

Looking good Eyes, does this mean you've warmed up to the LED a little? I ended up picking up another Mars a couple months ago and that seems to have helped tremendously with growth in my current grow.

oh yeah man,i was just pissing n moaning cuz I have to bend over to move my plants a lot while i was learning the distances and abilities of the light.im still fairly underwhelmed somewhat but its a good light though so far soo its nice.i honestly wouldnt mind getting three more and hang four in my tent and line the floor like Ive been wanting to do..buuuut i dont wanna have to shuffle n spin n swap pots every day or so.NOPE!! lmfao aint happening.i wanna plant grow chop in that order without having to shuffle around stuff every morning with my back...thats my gol anywho.lol. but ya brutha dude man,i like the light.

honestly..?everything since i got it at this point is flowered fully after the first cpl weeks under a T5..then its golden usually.

i think the top of the "The White train" is because its like literally a few inches from the top of the LED all fired up.im a lil suprised shes not lighter to be honest considering how close she is LOL! but i dropped a cpl more cush n chemdoggings since its the best beans i have from the last grow the sour hounds ar no more LOL! SUUUUX! thats some great smoke..but so is the Toofless too. ill get some smoke reports up in a week or so.i gave them the whole month of sitting and testing.excellent smoke.the Supernatural OG isnt my fav though.but great smoke.NEwho ,L8r all. ill have some new soil before long to us on my new girls this next round for early fall and early winter n so on.ok L8r ;)

054.JPG
055.JPG
056.JPG
057.JPG
058.JPG
059.JPG
046.JPG
047.JPG
049.JPG
050.JPG

ok Im a bit overdue for an update LOL! sorry.anywho.the LED has really lightened up the tops of some of these plants and these two are no exception..well the white train is anywho..lol. and you'll see the lighter half green n yellow'ish pretty much up top.so i swapped lights and re arranged them around a tad.

a lil toofless alien any1 ??!!

P.S. i'll get those othwer 2 smoke reports very soon man.been sitting for a bit over a solid month in jars after being burped..hence the over a month wait..lol. sorry brother mitch.in a day er three ill have the last 2 up.thx again.hope all's well and NOT tooo crazy crazy busy although i'd imagine it prolly is.L8r bud.

034.JPG
029.JPG
049.JPG
050.JPG
051.JPG
053.JPG
056.JPG
059.JPG
061.JPG

Back