Mephisto Genetics Connoisseur Automatic's

man these are some big and quite tall gals here.LOL! so they are drying up fast.ugh.water in the AM and feed and top coat her.i aint been doing nadda to my grows this round.yup,been feeling that crappy.but fall's a comin LOL!!woohoo!! frosty and ofcourse frigin cat hair this time of year on everything.but still some seriously serious lovlies here!! i think im a bigger fan of the structure of the The white triangle. but the train is juuust a tad frostier. and they both smell great!! ok,ill get to those SR now LOL! gonna go take a cpl tric shots n do a last taste test mmm damn my job is hard LOL! the weak need not apply LMFAO (J/K)

001.JPG
004.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
012.JPG
014.JPG

And here are the two Cush n Chemdogging.dunno if they were named.lol Im a wee bit out of the loop as it were.either way some really nice smoke and crips lovely buds too and they grow nice and easy and compct as well.a realy winner of a wee plant.I cant wait till later on this winter.I wanna drop the rest of these beans(cush n Chem) the toofless Aliens and one more.some seriously nice quality set of budlings gone be going on there man.LOL!

008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG

well here are a few plants.the white train all foxtailed out LOL! cool looking kinda really lol! white triangle.i like her structure a lot.and they both smell similar ofcourse but the dry n cure will tell all..i need to check them under a scope but theyre very close.and the cuch n chem pair i got are(ones a lil smaller and further along and sliiightly younger too)a lil wierd.like shes a wee runt kinda LOL!

and a few bud shots.WOW! as you can see my soil is well used and mostly depleted..and that goes for pretty much each plant in my tent atm.i didnt wanna use it cuz I knew it was gonna be eye sores essentially but they'll mature up a slight bit better and run a tad cleaner earlier but thats bout the only real diffeence in that.its just a simple prefecrance and aint that big a deal really.they just dont look as nice throughout is all.anywho..Thanks again n ill yap attcha all later.

Hope all is well Mitch!be good.

019.JPG
020.JPG
024.JPG
026.JPG
015.JPG
014.JPG
016.JPG
031.JPG
021.JPG
033.JPG

Back