Mephisto Genetics Connoisseur Automatic's

Thank ya kindly fellas.Some slammin good smoke too.trust me LOL!! and the pots i like,are hands down the best cloth pots as far as size and space go and they grow mighty similar to an air pot for a fraction of the price.with the right mix you could do a lot of thing with these.

Amazon product

UHHH hmmm..i guess limks dont work.i was wondering bout that.their from atlantis hydropinics 3 gallon cloth pots with hadnles..10 pack for 23 bucks to my door.

viagrowTM3 cloth pots.or fabric aeration pots.

well looks like ill be going back to T5's this round for winter atleast,but ill be soaking atleast 2-3 toofless beaner dudes.great smoke..ill keep ya posted.sometime this week since I got my table n T5 bulbs(really higher end T5 Ho bulbs coming woo hoo) on their way..6500 kelvin.L8r all.

008.JPG

none yet.those are soil markers.Im using three seperate mixes all of my own making too.but as far as mephisto strains..i only have a cpl,but some toof X Alien(toofless alien) beans i still have left and it was a kick ass smoke too,so ill pop one to three of those along with several others.12 altogether.

i also fixed and re tied after cutting the frayed section out of my new 1/4 inch hangers.really nice n clean looking now instead of runnin tandem 1/8th inchers LOL! used a bollen knot or however its spelled.but its the best knot to use..promise. and that last pic is the crappy shit knuckle jumble of knots it came with LOL!

Hey ya hazy!! i noticed you poking round.frigin fantastic to see ya actually dude!! Cheers!

013.JPG
020.JPG
022.JPG
023.JPG
024.JPG
026.JPG
022.JPG

Back