Mephisto Genetics Connoisseur Automatic's

I thought i took a pic of both but the other one is slightly smaller.not by much.but lovely n healthy.

008.JPG

the toofless aliens( Toof decay X Alien OG) got the lil bit of cal mag and some simple endo myco's(WP's) and shook em up well n gave them all a wee watering.just waking up too,so theyre looking a lil yellow/light greener than they actually are.frigin flash aint helping with that either.LOL! theyre nice n lovely though.hope every1 is well and is good spirits.okiez.L8 ;)

031.JPG
032.JPG
033.JPG
034.JPG
035.JPG

I got some new testers to do after this run.OMFG Im beyond stoked.I got a cpl other beans to do too and maaan,this is gone me a stellar winter ..thats all i can or have to say bout it all.LOL! other than THANK YOU!! as always,Mephisto has treated me beyond awesome ,that mere words can say.Duuuuude!! yeah thats pretty strong but nonetheless LOL! thanks guys,and ill keep ya posted.

002.JPG
006.JPG

ill be planting some new beans sometime really soon.camera is dirty and not cooperating so much right now LOL! but the two toofless aliens thats such a kick ass smoke are doing fine.ones tall and the other is squat.BUT,i think my cats possibly screwed with my frigin plants early on or the dirt of something.damn kittens.they love fucking with my plants LOL! i love the little shits but Im not used to have cats that do that stuff and theyre young cats,soooo. anywho, theyre ok,not awesome but ill have some pics up soon.

oh yeah bro,theyre super happy n active as shit.into everything.Honestly?i shoulda waited to grow till theyre let upstair this coming week so i can have a rest finally.Im too busted up and old as it were for this shit.LOL! lots of work raising sick kittens and tending to their every waking need for a few weeks.AND they love frigin plants too soooo kinda in a pickle.before long they'll be on my table..LOL!

After starting a Tea.a pretty simple mellow one actually,I didnt feel like moving pots to take pics sooo.But i did soak some beans last night.Heisenburd special and the sour blues.sounds trippy good man.

View attachment 499334 View attachment 499335 View attachment 499336 View attachment 499337

I'm a sucker for kitties!

I just did a wake and bake with my first of two harvested Heisenbergs and it is a wicked strong body high and excellent for pain... made me forgetful as ever... wicked cool couch lock feeling and headband too... I expect you should be quite please with it...

Back