Mephisto Genetics Connoisseur Automatic's

thats awesome man!! glad to hear its working for ya!! as crappy as they tend to be anymore ya have to use lime no matter what your growing in just for piece of mind unless you get a good probe ofcourse (even then prolly),but looks like its doing great for you man!Sweeet!:Sharing One:

Hmmm. So would you say to put a little lime in your soil no matter what? My Dr earth has some lime in it so I dont add any. The Black and gold doesnt though. I have not been adding lime since its 6.5 out of the bag.

Wouldnt the lime raise the ph to high if I added it?

well thats a great question actually. Lime will only raise it to 7. anything more n you got issues. really.but to add it to every bag ive ever gotten was great actually. when they have lime you can still add some..what they do typically is they add it FOR the PH guys and sellable factors..I dont believe its got a ton of it in there and as long as you dont get carried away as it were bro,Im pretty sure youll be ok..never messed with any of my PH or soils Ive done straight outta the bag.not yet anyways lol but again Ive not used a straight bag of soil in a good long while so,just poke about n look around ,but as long as theyre not all hosed up Id say youll be fine at 1/4 cup per 1.5CF(10 gallons) bag of soil. always did me good.a lil more if there is no lime added and your not PHing water..itll work that lime out pretty soon once youve blended it well imo. if your PH ing water less should be needed but if left to buffer out hard itll need more..its pretty much that simple within organics.

Makes sense. Thanks my friend. I think Ill try it out.:Sharing One:

EoF is right...having an amendment in the soil that is always gently attempting to bring things to 7.0 is wonderful...
especially while adding acidifying nutes the whole time. Great way to combat low pH numbers without the ability
to go too far and become too alkaline.

ok, well another one goes down tomm sometime.got two others coming up behind it sooo i cant wait for that too but until that time ill be enjoying this in a cpl weeks.:Sharing One:

Attachments

• 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 40
  • 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 46
  • 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 48
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 43
  • 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 39
  • 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 43
  • 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 39
  • 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 44
  • 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 46
well these are two seedlings that are 24 hours old of more sour hounds. one is right on track and the other had a small hang up for a handful of hours.sooo we'll see how she slids through..ne whoo laters all.

Attachments

• 016.JPG
    016.JPG
    192.2 KB · Views: 35
  • 015.JPG
    015.JPG
    200.8 KB · Views: 31
  • 014.JPG
    014.JPG
    163.8 KB · Views: 28
Sour Hounds! Man, I like how my first Sour Hound is smelling and smoking no that it's cured for a bit....

EoF, you say "more" Sour Hounds...you have some curing right?

nah man,that was gone with a quickness dude that stuff was flat FIRE!why ya think im growing the remaining of them closer together lol!! i wanna be able to slit it up for a few months n then come back in about a 4-6 month timeframe.that stuff like the past cpl times ive grown it is just gonna be to die for man. lmfao! I have clients to think of, to sample my wares lol!!:Sharing One:

:)

Well, that's what I meant...you've tasted it. Man, it's fantastic isn't it?

I friggen love the sweet, chemical tang of it...and the punch of course. :)

Back