Mephisto Genetics Connoisseur Automatic's

Dude when i took mine a had a sloow rolling backfeeding and it was damn near literally cured sweetness in less than a month.its hands down some of thee bests smoke ive grown to date.period.lmfao! Ilove the genetics and the rolling quick finish on amber,somme massive seletcion went on with these n thats is what makes them exclusive in my humble opinion lmao! its the bees knees dude! people have a tall damned order to beat that smoke and considering ita
san auto AND 100% organic..man its the shit lmfao!!best ive smoked in a good long while man n thats no shit.and the fact i produced that badass of a smoke..lol its has genetics all over it.fuckin beauties man!:Sharing One:

Yup, couldn't agree more :)

It's so rewarding to get frosty gem after frosty gem.

Glad I have 2 Sour Hounds going now.....:Sharing One:

Damn, You guys are making me want to plant a sour hound right now. I just dont have the room lol. I know what Im growing next for sure.:cool:

just wanted to mention i got my beaner dudes today and i gotta say GOT DAMN BRO!!Thank you ever so much!! i have three pots left and i had 5 er 6 different strains that'll ill go into more in time but ill be soaking three separate types in a bit once they thaw a lil.:Sharing One:

looks like ill have half a table this round which'll be pretty damned pretty if ya ask me lmfao!! I got these new three(prolly a fourth of the five) strains soaking as of an hour ago and two sour hound sprouts.sooo gone be pretty awesome pretty soon me thinks.Thanks Mitch you Sir, are Legion :Sharing One:"AFN smoke out"

The White triangle, is the one ya cant read well lol

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 43
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 52
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    194.1 KB · Views: 42
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    186.1 KB · Views: 47
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 43
Oooo :) Nice line-up! That Supernatural sounds really good, they all do. :)
Sticky Icky Winter!:Sharing One:

toof decay X Alien (og id imagine..?dunno)

white triangle

triangle X Alien

the white train

and supernatural OG

they all strike me as very nice sounding strains and am looking forward to see what each of these do.Thanks again guys and ill keep ya posted as per usual.

Hey nice man. The Alien he uses is Alien Og.
Thats the next thing I want to get from mephisto when I have the extra doe. Some of his Alien Og. Ive been wanting a good auto OG. Mephisto's looks the best compared to the other couple of breeders that have an Og auto.

Noticed you got some white triangle. Got 1 growing atm, and germing a 2nd. Hopefully one of the 3 you got germin is a white triangle. Then I could see exactly how inferior my grow truly is, compared to your mastered perfections. :Gary::Sharing One:

hey brother,yeah I have The White triangle soaking atm,didnt get around to doing white (picture of triangle lol) so uncertain which one is which but there are two variants(?) it looks like so unsure which one i planted compared to your bro.The White Triangle sounded cool sooo plop lol the supernatural OG sound stimulating to say the least lol! and toof n alien really sound stellar too since Im an alien og fan sooo should be purty lovely man! :Sharing One:

these are a cpl sour hound sprouts.the one came through with flying colors since she was slowed for several hours due to a seed husk mishap lol looks perfect.never so much when your all kinds of close with a bright flash lmfao..looks all spotted n off center from colors but its not.lol :Sharing One: yeah dont mind them dark stems lol its winter dangit lol:smoke:

[video=youtube;ru3gH27Fn6E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ru3gH27Fn6E[/video]

Attachments

• 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    177.3 KB · Views: 32
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 35
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 28
  • 006.JPG