Mephisto Genetics Connoisseur Automatic's

Yes ffof burned my last grow. Nitrogen toxcity.i didn't know ffof is considered organic. But I'm headed to google tlo.com now browse around. Thanks allot eof

yeah i can attest to that too bro.cuz a cpl yrs ago you could LIGHTLY amend the mixes then..NOW? sheeit man you have to add twice the lime in the average issue laden bag O Serl lmfao!! i miss them days too.MAN that way easy wasnt it?!LOL! but nooo now they market for additives and imperfect soils so they can sell their fixing which lead to move issue firther out and more products n there IS thee circle of death n buying everything..LOL! over n over again.sustainable is where its at man.. those were easy bags to mix though:Sharing One:

Yes ffof burned my last grow. Nitrogen toxcity.i didn't know ffof is considered organic. But I'm headed to google tlo.com now browse around. Thanks allot eof

If you use ffof again, try saturating the soil every couple of days with some black strap molasses in your water. Itll cool the soil down to a managable ph. My ph sits around 7 and my teas and other feeds have been tailored to keep the ph swing to a minimum. It only swings to 6.6 at the lowest and never goes above 7

If you use ffof again, try saturating the soil every couple of days with some black strap molasses in your water. Itll cool the soil down to a managable ph. My ph sits around 7 and my teas and other feeds have been tailored to keep the ph swing to a minimum. It only swings to 6.6 at the lowest and never goes above 7

Aright, yea i got 3 bags left, imma use um up on my herijuana grow then try this organic thing out after that

I love tlo bro, once you get it down, its a total. BReeze and the plants will thank you ;)

well Im a GUY too talk to certainly lmfao!But i really woundnt go so far to say that Im THEE guy to talk with but either way a guy notheless to yap it up with bout organics lol whatcha need man!?:Sharing One:

He is just being a modest S.O.B :Haha:

He is THEE guy to talk to man. Just look at his grows man!. My grows dont even touch anything close to your excellence man. :grat:

If I had the room, I would mix up a good soil recipe(recommend ala EOF), and do the same thing eyes does. Water and watch grow. Make a few teas here and there. With some orgnic cal/mag coverage.

Well this one will be chopped any day now after a rinse in the morning again..lol :smoke:

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 50
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 49
  • 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    193.3 KB · Views: 52
  • 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 50
  • 016.JPG
    016.JPG
    209 KB · Views: 50
  • 018.jpg
    018.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 56
  • 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 47
@ EOF and GB ive been using FFOF with OK results .. Ive limed it all up added some per-lite but I feel like its working for me..

424849d1424589591-elvis-goes-dutch-td-au-n6.jpg

thats awesome man!! glad to hear its working for ya!! as crappy as they tend to be anymore ya have to use lime no matter what your growing in just for piece of mind unless you get a good probe ofcourse (even then prolly),but looks like its doing great for you man!Sweeet!:Sharing One:

Stunning as always brother.:niceshot::grat:

Back