Mephisto Genetics Connoisseur Automatic's

I dont think White triangle and white(picture of triangle) are different lol.
I did notice you had white crossed with something not triangle though lol.

SuperNatural Og sounds intense. Thats a name that would be a FAST seller in the clubs here haha. Top shelf prices no doubt.

yeah ill dbl check before i plant them tonight sometime.lol. i just grabbed em n took off wooohooo beans beans beans lol ya know lmfao!:Sharing One:

dude yeah man,much of the stuff Ive seen from them are great quick poppers thatll do nice in a real quick smokers smoke thats quality just from the genetics side n thats whats stellar.lol

yeah you were right dude I was baaaked out er something. I was seeing triangle n stuff everywhere it seems but all three went in for the dirt nap mang so heres to awesome prospects me hopes.Thanks again everyone.very awesome to be popping these
:Sharing One: :Sharing One:
this is a really good tune man,been diggin it a lot :smoke:

[video=youtube;4-vnft7Q07k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-vnft7Q07k&list=PLdRJCD4_c7MqOa--jGLdbtD3073LJFu7E[/video]

its a white train not triangle.lol that'll be down soon enough though.and prolly the fifth one soon'ish as well within a handful of weeks.

:Sharing One:

Attachments

• 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    195.2 KB · Views: 35
Darn lol. I thought I was going to have a white triangle buddy.
Let me know when you do start up a white triangle though. Definitely want to see.

White train sounds interesting. Im assuming its white x trainwreck

well i planted the fourth one.the Alien and the Triangle cross and the white triangle will drop in another few days of so i think.so ill have it up before too too long brother lol!! just like trevor says in GTA V scooooter brothers lmfao!!:Sharing One::Hookah::Sharing One:

and the two sour hound sprouts are looking mighty mighty perfectly sexy

[video=youtube;96YQdiMV-Jc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96YQdiMV-Jc&list=PLdRJCD4_c7Mq9rNzd-i-2wy8h58FHyzBH[/video]

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 32
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    145.1 KB · Views: 37
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 41
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    201.5 KB · Views: 38
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    205.2 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
well i clipped her a day or so early in the mid size jar,since Im gonna slowly burp her right for several days instead,since I dont have the great conditions to long dry.she smells wonderful. cpl of the wee ones are doing beautifully and ill keep ya posted.and the smaller wee buddlings were nice.slight burning in the nose as you'd expect but that'll fall off before too long me thinks.ok well im really baked,ya'll have a grand evening :Sharing One:

Dude,Ive been tripping on that tune(Perfect circle) while watching the vid. lol stoooned :smoke:

Attachments

• 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    190.7 KB · Views: 42
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    188.2 KB · Views: 46
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    193.7 KB · Views: 44
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 49
  • 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 50
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 37
  • 013.JPG
    013.JPG
    191.5 KB · Views: 37
  • 014.JPG
    014.JPG
    190.7 KB · Views: 36
very sexy indeed. Healthy little girls those are. Dude, I need to get on GTA5. I was holding out for the PC version but, since I owe taxes now..........

I think Ill just get the ps4 first..then my pc. I used to have this e-toke buddy. We played gta4 back when I was in my super early 20's. Or maybe farther back..No I was like 20 yea. We used to have mods that we could spawn any in game item/prop/car/ramps/lots of crap. We would make some bad ass race track. People would join in and out of it. We would always get really backed and get some good races in.

anyways...Enough down memory lane. Im nice and medicaded. and it sparked a ramble lol. So, what Im trying to say is...I want some good baked GTA5 fun man. Im pretty sure that was my end goal here...wait...No, yea it was :Gary:

well i clipped her a day or so early in the mid size jar,since Im gonna slowly burp her right for several days instead,since I dont have the great conditions to long dry.she smells wonderful. cpl of the wee ones are doing beautifully and ill keep ya posted.and the smaller wee buddlings were nice.slight burning in the nose as you'd expect but that'll fall off before too long me thinks.ok well im really baked,ya'll have a grand evening :Sharing One:

Dude,Ive been tripping on that tune(Perfect circle) while watching the vid. lol stoooned :smoke:

Your baked'ness is coming through man! Love it! Why... I think I'll join you! "AFN smoke out"

Well the toothless alien is up and the white train is too.still waiting on the others and the sour hounders are doing awesome as usual. but thats bout it.every 12 hours I keep seeing a new sprout here n there..lol!!:Sharing One:

Attachments

• 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 38
  • 011.JPG
    011.JPG
    203.2 KB · Views: 36
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 30
  • 009.JPG
    009.JPG
    199.3 KB · Views: 41
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 41
  • 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 39
  • 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 42
Sour Hound,Jarred

yeah the PC version of GTA V is really good but with the expansion of the 4 its pretty good man,I have ALL KINDS of good laughs at the damned commercials on the radio and all that stuff.awesome!!you gotta see the pisswasser beer commercial on TV in GTA land man rotfl ,its awwwesome!! all kinds of baked at a 150 jammin throwing sticky bombs out the window lmfao!! I drive you fire lmfao!!:smoke:

My bakedness will totally come across too if you say stop n im still going lmfao all tuned into the road n being one with the evasive driving and jumping over mountains lmfao :banghead::stylez rasta smoke:

I stuck her in for the long sleep since shes mostly dry enough for jarring and slow burping now for a few days n she'll be golden I hope.still early yet, but..and the sprouts are doing well ill get a few shots of them in a handful of days.Thanks fellerz :stylez rasta smoke:

Thanks Medi,this is a great tune :pass:

[video=youtube;qLrnkK2YEcE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLrnkK2YEcE&list=PLdRJCD4_c7MqOa--jGLdbtD3073LJFu7E[/video]

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 35
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    192.1 KB · Views: 41
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    191.5 KB · Views: 37
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG