Mephisto Genetics Connoisseur Automatic's

there are all kinds of strains ill be growing this and next round.especially with a nice bigger LED light,so im completely stoked,stoned and excited too lmfao!!Thank you brother :d5: :Sharing One:

Bodhisattva Vow ;D

Howdy dooo dooodes wellll..?I got sum pics..wanna see? got a cpl really frosty wet tric type pics too.mmmmmm:smoke:

[video=youtube;IInrqPTH6IU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IInrqPTH6IU&list=PLdRJCD4_c7MqOa--jGLdbtD3073LJFu7E[/video]

Attachments

• 024.jpg
    024.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 42
  • 025.jpg
    025.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 40
  • 026.jpg
    026.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 40
  • 027.jpg
    027.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 43
  • 028.jpg
    028.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 38
  • 037.jpg
    037.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 43
  • 031.jpg
    031.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 40
  • 030.jpg
    030.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 42
  • 029.jpg
    029.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 39
  • 020.JPG
    020.JPG
    190.1 KB · Views: 40
  • 010.JPG
    010.JPG
    188 KB · Views: 61
  • 008.JPG
    008.JPG
    189.9 KB · Views: 44
  • 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    188.4 KB · Views: 63
[video=youtube;xNjX9yxqCKU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=xNjX9yxqCKU[/video]

:)

Some have to go....

well the led is just not quite potent enough to take all of what I had under them.so now i have to re do a few that are too small.im going to have to change up some now.T5 and led spit tent.so thats fine.just more electricity and more plants i can do is all lol.thats awesome.so ill keep you posted.:Sharing One: but everything other than the few that are going since the development is far slowed and stretched ,are looking excellent and as far as hard vs. cloth or air pot.Ive always maintained this theory and imho it holds true.hard pots for larger deeper strains that run larger such as my number 5 pots i like of even with chems.BUT,cloth pots allow for root development and pruning and exfoliation of the roots in mild manner so as to incur rapid early growth.now air pots are great but same as dirt pots their great for an easy chem grow too.but organics done decently can really take of and do nicely in a cloth pot.air pots are excellent too but tend to dry out even more and faster and more completely than cloth,so using more water and not getting a ton of more growth verses an cloth pot.chems are really imho only good for chem and chleated nutes of various degrees.thats my take on pots.roughly anyway,strains and medium and a few other factors always will dictate what should be used,growing style,ease of growing,involvment..many many things.hope that helps bro.thanks for swingin in ya'll!!:smoke:

:Sharing One: "AFN smoke out" :Sharing One: :Hookah:

[video=youtube;rBV2DFYjKLM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBV2DFYjKLM&list=PLdRJCD4_c7Moq7vSWLgLrzcY kjO4iUFcX[/video]

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 33
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 36
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 34
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 31
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 34
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 33
Hey brother. Sorry to hear you had to toss some.

Cruizin through to say hey as well. I feel like its been a minute since Ive seen your progress on your projects.

:Sharing One:

yeah man,ive been feeling rather shitty these past cpl weeks my back has been rather crappy and with everything else I just wanted to get high in peace for a few days lmfao or something like it anywwhooo lol yeah three of them have to go.I have to somewhat maximize availability in each pot sorta kinda and three (four counting that stunted other i have too) is just to many to nurse back under some t5's imo..it would be almost a waste in my eyes so since theyre new and right out of the gate ill re do them and get a stronger handle on them earlier on. just an experiment kinda..led did well just not as many as i was hoping to do.,thats all.cant wait to finish some SH's under them lol!and the lemon heads i think will stay there too. I gotta order some pots.I need to change up quick too lol i hate that but its part of the game lol!! swap n swap n make it work as best as it can after observing it for a few days.Thanks for swingin in man:Sharing One:

well the led is just not quite potent enough to take all of what I had under them.so now i have to re do a few that are too small.im going to have to change up some now.T5 and led spit tent.so thats fine.just more electricity and more plants i can do is all lol.thats awesome.so ill keep you posted.:Sharing One: but everything other than the few that are going since the development is far slowed and stretched ,are looking excellent and as far as hard vs. cloth or air pot.Ive always maintained this theory and imho it holds true.hard pots for larger deeper strains that run larger such as my number 5 pots i like of even with chems.BUT,cloth pots allow for root development and pruning and exfoliation of the roots in mild manner so as to incur rapid early growth.now air pots are great but same as dirt pots their great for an easy chem grow too.but organics done decently can really take of and do nicely in a cloth pot.air pots are excellent too but tend to dry out even more and faster and more completely than cloth,so using more water and not getting a ton of more growth verses an cloth pot.chems are really imho only good for chem and chleated nutes of various degrees.thats my take on pots.roughly anyway,strains and medium and a few other factors always will dictate what should be used,growing style,ease of growing,involvment..many many things.hope that helps bro.thanks for swingin in ya'll!!:smoke:

:Sharing One: "AFN smoke out" :Sharing One: :Hookah:

[video=youtube;rBV2DFYjKLM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBV2DFYjKLM&list=PLdRJCD4_c7Moq7vSWLgLrzcY kjO4iUFcX[/video]
en

Makes total sense Bro!
Ive used all three. Have had good and bad results with each.
agree with the air pots and their tendency to keep you on your toes. and have found them nice to flush when using chem nutes.
Im on the felt/air pot now, and have for the last three grows.
As long as I keep the temps in check I can get like 3 to 4 days in between watering.
Thanks.
now im on a 5gal wounder pot,

yeah 5 gallon imho is overkill especially if space issues are involved but if your running full on strains for maximum and especially chem and larger strains with a larger set up BOOm yeah man 5gallon all day.but for my modest grow 3 gallon dort and 3.2 to 3.4 true gallon for varying strains are your tool box these days.i love 5 gallons dirt pots too.but limited for ground space lol.so that sucks.or id prolly bo doing a cross of #5 amd 3 gallon and 5 gallon dirt pots. cool beans ,ive seen some really cool newer gen and what seem nicer cloth pots.teller too.i ve my eye on one i wanted to try.and i might too lol:Sharing One:lemme know whatcha think of them dude!?!:Sharing One:

Back