Completely new to everything!

handheld I think. I’ve looked at pax. dotleaf. HR rogue. Mighty if on sale ..I like dotleaf as it’s completely modular but is that a dumb idea? New $25 ovens every so often as a worst case isn’t a terrible thing, especially if they are hot and hit hard!!!! But yeah. So many possibilities!!!!
family knows I grow and have expectations of product for thanksgivin!! hahaha I’ve told them there’s way too many things that I can still ruin!
i read your thread you've come such a long way I'm so happy for you my growbro and let the adventure continue

handheld I think. I’ve looked at pax. dotleaf. HR rogue. Mighty if on sale ..I like dotleaf as it’s completely modular but is that a dumb idea? New $25 ovens every so often as a worst case isn’t a terrible thing, especially if they are hot and hit hard!!!! But yeah. So many possibilities!!!!
family knows I grow and have expectations of product for thanksgivin!! hahaha I’ve told them there’s way too many things that I can still ruin!

check out https://www.planetofthevapes.com/ ;) i got a focusvape pro handheld from there for $99 & luv it :headbang: ppp

i read your thread you've come such a long way I'm so happy for you my growbro and let the adventure continue

man, the grow has been so awesome! learned so much in just a few months and realize how very dumb I still am. This community has been so supportive and welcoming! checking plants is my post-workout reward. I sweat the cookies off then treat myself to the curiosity of the grow.

Alright. I splurged and bought a mighty on discount. It eliminates a variable in the experience & that is a badass thing. Now the weakest link is my own green thumb and patience.

I bought an Arizer Solo 2 and am happy with it. I got the “accessory pack” so I could use it with a water pipe - so much nicer as I’m completely new to inhaling anything (one puff of a joint and I said hell no to combustion). Because I feel a bit klutzy when high, I got a silicon Eyce water pipe https://eycemolds.com/products/eyce-beaker
My only complaint is shipping: they use DHL and it took a while to get to me. I also got some bubblers from grav (My favorite: https://grav.com/products/8-grav-wide-base-clear ). Very nice, love using them, shipping fast and packaging was awesome, but I love not worrying about breaking anything while high, so I tend to just use the eyce.

I am brand new to consuming cannabis, so my learning curve is just as steep at that as it’s been at growing. I suggest you consider making cannasugar. This is my favorite way to get the long highs of edibles with the least amount of work. Break up buds then decarb (I do 240F for 60minutes in a mason jar in my oven, shaking every 15 minutes), let cool, then put in freezer overnight. Cover with everclear and let soak (I’m experimenting with duration: QWET works (15 minutes) but longer def yields stronger). Strain through cheesecloth and coffee filter then pour over sugar in an open pan (I use Pyrex baking dish). Stir and place in front of a fan in WELL VENTILATED AREA that can smell like cannabis. I tried outside but the Southern US heat carmelized the sugar! Mix periodically, scraping sides as the goodness will stick to the sides. Once completely dry, I scrape it all into a food processor to make sure it is evenly mixed and consistent texture. Pop it in a smaller mason jar and I keep in the fridge (or freezer for large batch). Can be used in so many things and the high is awesome (diamonddelightedibles on YouTube is great for tutorials on edibles). I also followed @Mañ'O'Green ’s YouTube video for making rosin chocolate bars - great tutorial and they turned out perfect.

I love growing (I’m essentially doing perpetual grow now, but am almost done taking down all of my second round of plants with my third round already coming along) and am working on perfecting my consumption. So many great ideas out there, just wanted to share some newbie perspective.

I bought an Arizer Solo 2 and am happy with it. I got the “accessory pack” so I could use it with a water pipe - so much nicer as I’m completely new to inhaling anything (one puff of a joint and I said hell no to combustion). Because I feel a bit klutzy when high, I got a silicon Eyce water pipe https://eycemolds.com/products/eyce-beaker
My only complaint is shipping: they use DHL and it took a while to get to me. I also got some bubblers from grav (My favorite: https://grav.com/products/8-grav-wide-base-clear ). Very nice, love using them, shipping fast and packaging was awesome, but I love not worrying about breaking anything while high, so I tend to just use the eyce.

I am brand new to consuming cannabis, so my learning curve is just as steep at that as it’s been at growing. I suggest you consider making cannasugar. This is my favorite way to get the long highs of edibles with the least amount of work. Break up buds then decarb (I do 240F for 60minutes in a mason jar in my oven, shaking every 15 minutes), let cool, then put in freezer overnight. Cover with everclear and let soak (I’m experimenting with duration: QWET works (15 minutes) but longer def yields stronger). Strain through cheesecloth and coffee filter then pour over sugar in an open pan (I use Pyrex baking dish). Stir and place in front of a fan in WELL VENTILATED AREA that can smell like cannabis. I tried outside but the Southern US heat carmelized the sugar! Mix periodically, scraping sides as the goodness will stick to the sides. Once completely dry, I scrape it all into a food processor to make sure it is evenly mixed and consistent texture. Pop it in a smaller mason jar and I keep in the fridge (or freezer for large batch). Can be used in so many things and the high is awesome (diamonddelightedibles on YouTube is great for tutorials on edibles). I also followed @Mañ'O'Green ’s YouTube video for making rosin chocolate bars - great tutorial and they turned out perfect.

I love growing (I’m essentially doing perpetual grow now, but am almost done taking down all of my second round of plants with my third round already coming along) and am working on perfecting my consumption. So many great ideas out there, just wanted to share some newbie perspective.

that’s awesome! yeah consumption is a whole other thing. Vaping is decent for me and learned ABV herb is ready for edibles. My plan is to vape on my way to making edibles. So nice you can use it twice!

Harvested the Hindu after I saw two small spots of bud rot. The rain caught up to me!
holy trimming!

This is what was left of the hindu after 2 buds were cut, bagged/sealed and disposed of. I cleaned the trimmers with iso and changed gloves after.

inspected my gorilla glue and it looked ok. Will check daily and harvest if I see any signs.
D9022E2D-6273-4596-9ED0-AAF53F9227D4.jpeg

All trim from the first three plants is going in our chest freezer to try making hash this winter.

Back