Completely new to everything!

Week 10 and it looks to me like they are close!

How dumb am I thinking they are close?!

Full plant, phone zoom, and microscope view of trichomes-all of which look cloudy to me.
The plants have responded well to the increased feeding!!!!

Hindu Kush:
View attachment 1356038View attachment 1356039
View attachment 1356067

gorilla glue:
View attachment 1356068
View attachment 1356069

View attachment 1356070

Candy Kush: (earlier harvest was moot-I messed up But so glad I did a test run!)
View attachment 1356071
View attachment 1356074
View attachment 1356075

are u seein any amber yet-? i'm not seein any in the picz, but that'z jus cuz picz & the naked eye see two completely diff thingz, lol :doh: everybody has their own preferencez, but i uzually let mine go to about 30% amber ;) ppp

are u seein any amber yet-? i'm not seein any in the picz, but that'z jus cuz picz & the naked eye see two completely diff thingz, lol :doh: everybody has their own preferencez, but i uzually let mine go to about 30% amber ;) ppp
I have no idea what I like as “done” because Ive never smoked or grown anything!!

they look cloudy to me. And that’s what I want to start with. I’ll do staggered harvests to see what I prefer for each strand. Dude I’m so green!!! Hahaha

I have no idea what I like as “done” because Ive never smoked or grown anything!!

they look cloudy to me. And that’s what I want to start with. I’ll do staggered harvests to see what I prefer for each strand. Dude I’m so green!!! Hahaha

hey, it'z all good, lol :thumbsup: a lot can depend on the strain itself, whether sativa- or indica-dominant, but the general rule of thumb is -> clear-to-cloudy = head high...but this can also include that "racy" feeling, which some peepz, myself included, don't like :nono: all cloudy = body high...but can also have the head high...again, can be strain specific ;) and cloudy-to-amber = couch lock, lol :sleeping: :rofl: a lot also dependz on a person'z personal body chemistry :shrug: there'z quite a few factorz involved, so trial & error often prevailz, lol :smoking: ppp

hey, it'z all good, lol :thumbsup: a lot can depend on the strain itself, whether sativa- or indica-dominant, but the general rule of thumb is -> clear-to-cloudy = head high...but this can also include that "racy" feeling, which some peepz, myself included, don't like :nono: all cloudy = body high...but can also have the head high...again, can be strain specific ;) and cloudy-to-amber = couch lock, lol :sleeping: :rofl: a lot also dependz on a person'z personal body chemistry :shrug: there'z quite a few factorz involved, so trial & error often prevailz, lol :smoking: ppp

I understand the idea behind those description, but I need to experience it to grasp it fully. I’ve been high once and it was the Oil thing in a vape and I have no idea what it was exactly.

I understand the idea behind those description, but I need to experience it to grasp it fully. I’ve been high once and it was the Oil thing in a vape and I have no idea what it was exactly.

mmm, and of course, u do realize that the harvest/dry/cure processez are a whole other matter.......um, right-? :coffee: ppp

Week 11

made it through rain!

Candy Kush, the test plant, is now yellowing.

Plants have foxtails on buds. Getting there!

Gorilla Glue:
28DF6335-53CF-482A-9FF8-34A460065302.jpeg
72165C31-B0CB-498F-B556-5CF557536350.jpeg

Hindu Kush:
81E0B889-AFBB-4A7B-BA59-7AE50FDD30BF.jpeg

52F0904A-B0F8-46F5-B1CD-5E61DEA7094A.jpeg

Candy Kush with snail nearby:
0C7E3FDE-B83B-4A9C-B146-AFF32969D976.jpeg

AF648A5F-8022-4944-8D29-35F8B9B974A6.jpeg

I chopped the rest of the Candy to conclude the test harvests & make room for additional plants. Now I’m focused on drying solutions in cardboard boxes and a small usb fan.

I noticed the intense smell is minimized after a few days of hanging in my workshop that is a bit on the humid side now, which allows me the ability to dry in boxes in my house to completion. current test has a partial harvest in a cardboard drink holder section at the bottom of a cardboard box after hanging for a few days. A small usb fan that barely moves air keeps the RH ~67%.

my next dry will go from hanging in workshop, to hanging in cardboard.

im searching for vapes as well. I tried a joint-it hit me haaaaard using some flower purchased at a dispensary but the sensation of combustion was not great. my current vape is a cheap tester but doesn’t hit hard at all but I’m now convinced it’s the direction I want to move.

im searching for vapes as well. I tried a joint-it hit me haaaaard using some flower purchased at a dispensary but the sensation of combustion was not great. my current vape is a cheap tester but doesn’t hit hard at all but I’m now convinced it’s the direction I want to move.

are ya lookin to get a tabletop vape, or a portable/handheld :confused1: ...or do u even know yet, lol :rolleyes2: ppp

are ya lookin to get a tabletop vape, or a portable/handheld :confused1: ...or do u even know yet, lol :rolleyes2: ppp

handheld I think. I’ve looked at pax. dotleaf. HR rogue. Mighty if on sale ..I like dotleaf as it’s completely modular but is that a dumb idea? New $25 ovens every so often as a worst case isn’t a terrible thing, especially if they are hot and hit hard!!!! But yeah. So many possibilities!!!!
family knows I grow and have expectations of product for thanksgivin!! hahaha I’ve told them there’s way too many things that I can still ruin!

Back