DSC_0628.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 29
  • DSC_0627.JPG
    DSC_0627.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 29
  • DSC_0626.JPG
    DSC_0626.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 29
Harvested the gorilla glue after consistent amber was spotted. Tiny spot of bud rot on a small arm-luckily it didn’t spread. Very lucky after all the rain last weekend!

Will weight when dry. More than pleased with the harvest considering how these started!

thank you all for the help and suggestions! Now it’s time to learn about drying & curing!

C4F1EEF6-6B86-4BAE-B165-2DB3EDD2130E.jpeg

Harvested the gorilla glue after consistent amber was spotted. Tiny spot of bud rot on a small arm-luckily it didn’t spread. Very lucky after all the rain last weekend!

Will weight when dry. More than pleased with the harvest considering how these started!

thank you all for the help and suggestions! Now it’s time to learn about drying & curing!

View attachment 1360289

:clapper: be sure to tag me with the final dry weight, so me can give u a shiny lil badge...and mebbe another lil surprize as well :eyebrows: ppp

:clapper: be sure to tag me with the final dry weight, so me can give u a shiny lil badge...and mebbe another lil surprize as well :eyebrows: ppp

@420Forever Hindu Kush dry weight was a whopping 12 grams from a massive ~15 inch plant!!!

Still waiting on GG to dry…needs a day or two More to dry.

Super happy these two made it with minimal damage! Learned so damn much! Excited to see how the next plans teach me, you know?

@420Forever Hindu Kush dry weight was a whopping 12 grams from a massive ~15 inch plant!!!

Still waiting on GG to dry…needs a day or two More to dry.

Super happy these two made it with minimal damage! Learned so damn much! Excited to see how the next plans teach me, you know?

:clapper: :headbang: :slap: congratz on the harvest & a shiny lil badge is now ur'z for the effort :thumbsup: plz display it under ur name by goin to profile > badgez & clickin the lil megaphone icon beside it ;) and keep an eye on ur alertz over the next day or two for the other lil surprize ;) ppp

:clapper: :headbang: :slap: congratz on the harvest & a shiny lil badge is now ur'z for the effort :thumbsup: plz display it under ur name by goin to profile > badgez & clickin the lil megaphone icon beside it ;) and keep an eye on ur alertz over the next day or two for the other lil surprize ;) ppp
I officially grew some things! Haha awesome!

Back