Cobs or Canary anyone

Yes I would say it's verging on trippy...which I'm not getting from the regular bud of this or anything I have right now. A larger dose could be interesting:d5:
"Verging on trippy..."
How so?

Hallucinations I suppose if it was full-blown...now it's like a wobble or vibration. Not quite visual but in my mind/ mental processes. And euphoric
Oh man. I'm going to have to COB my lemon skunk when it finishes, then.

How did the process change the flavor? I just finished up my NL, So I'm familiar with the flavor profile lol

Oh man. I'm going to have to COB my lemon skunk when it finishes, then.

How did the process change the flavor? I just finished up my NL, So I'm familiar with the flavor profile lol
I'm not good with flavors lol but for toking I'd say it toned it down.I didn't grind it before I smoked it though I could maybe do a better evaluation later. For eating again I haven't eaten much bud before but to me it tasted like a finished ferment, sour as if indicating any sugars have been converted. Now this bud was not real noisy to begin with being a late finisher so terpenes I'm not really able to discern

I just had a few tokes and it is creamy smooth lol...not flavorful I don't think but my taste buds are fried. Still a nice head buzz no couch lock or sleepiness. That was it for my tester I've sealed it back up for a while.:pass:

Back