Cobs or Canary anyone

Freezeland x C99a
C99 dominant phenotype.
.5 grams keeps me going for several hours.
Aged 3 months.

IMG_0010.JPG

I use a food dehydrater for sweating and fermenting.

@StickMan Would you please post how you use a food dehydrater for sweating and fermenting . if you have the time , I am not far off starting and I will be looking at 28 grams of buds to try . :thumbsup:

Was reading a blog literally two days ago about cobs n a guy can't remember his name but he knew his shit about cobs prefers sativa for cobbing.. Everybody who tried the cobbing technique said it was really something different maybe it's the sativa that makes it so much more euphoric n trippy was an amazing read especially never hearing about it before so cob on guys [emoji6]

Sent from my 8050D using Tapatalk

Was reading a blog literally two days ago about cobs n a guy can't remember his name but he knew his shit about cobs prefers sativa for cobbing.. Everybody who tried the cobbing technique said it was really something different maybe it's the sativa that makes it so much more euphoric n trippy was an amazing read especially never hearing about it before so cob on guys [emoji6]

Sent from my 8050D using Tapatalk
I certainly intend to keep on cobbing! :d5:

@StickMan Would you please post how you use a food dehydrater for sweating and fermenting . if you have the time , I am not far off starting and I will be looking at 28 grams of buds to try . :thumbsup:

I'm going to have a few ounces to try it on... Seems like the food dehydrator would make it a little more simplistic, So I'm interested too lol

Back