Cobs or Canary anyone

I got out my cob this morning and am chewing on a piece. I don't usually eat bud so it's a new sensation. I notice a flavor I associate with fermentation, brigh slightly sour that's not in the original. And a sting plus numbness in my mouth that tells me I'll be feeling some effects lol. I would guess you want to chew slowly since it feels like it's being absorbed in there, I bet that is part of the 'difference' ...I also took a few bong hits and the effect is euphoric and relaxing. I do have some work to do this AM so it will be interesting to see how that goes.
The cob itself is hard and dry seems like you could just put it in your pocket and head down the trail. View attachment 1002201
So I guess I'll seal the rest back up since this is a test run I'll see how it ages.
@Dichoti
Nice bud.The darker the color the better the cure will be .With a thicker one and a little drying out in between vac seals you will get a nice darker color.It dried out nicely for sure.I like mine l kinda like beef jerky with ample moisture.Did you vac seal when sweating.I have done it both ways.I chew it in the front of my mouth and let it soak in real good.It makes the duration last longer.Another cobber is born.I think we have a convert to the cob side of town.LOL I think with a little drying in between the harshness will go away.Nice job to take a leap of faith with me bud,kudos for sure.Peace please

Nice bud.The darker the color the better the cure will be .With a thicker one and a little drying out in between vac seals you will get a nice darker color.It dried out nicely for sure.I like mine l kinda like beef jerky with ample moisture.Did you vac seal when sweating.I have done it both ways.I chew it in the front of my mouth and let it soak in real good.It makes the duration last longer.Another cobber is born.I think we have a convert to the cob side of town.LOL I think with a little drying in between the harshness will go away.Nice job to take a leap of faith with me bud,kudos for sure.Peace please
So far it seems to me to be an added value. I'll certainly be doing more next harvest. And no more trouble than other ways of curing.
I think it is in a form that is easily absorbed in the mouth, which makes the effect different from toking.

I'm still good after 2 1/2 hours no slacking off yet. It's more intense than I would expect from the amount :thumbsup:
It don,t start getting good till a bit ways in.It will last way longer than smoking.You don,t need much man,.3 to .5 gm. is ample.You will find a little goes a long way.The last NL 5 i cobbed was very dreamy ,and kinda trippy.Each strain is going to be different.Thanks for posting your trip.And the longer the cure the better..Peace please

Back