Cobs or Canary anyone

You may want to put more in next time.That will work tho.I seen some guys put in an oz.or two.Should be good for sure.Here we go cobbing again.Peace please
I figure this is the learning/trial run. Everythings been dried and jar-cured for this year so the real thing has to wait til next time. I have the method down now though. Thanks for the lessons brother :thumbsup: looking forward to tasting them!

I figure this is the learning/trial run. Everythings been dried and jar-cured for this year so the real thing has to wait til next time. I have the method down now though. Thanks for the lessons brother :thumbsup: looking forward to tasting them!
You got it down,looks like.I love your Alaskan ingenuity .Your box is a good method .You will have to give us a tutorial.LOLPeace please

This sounds similar to an earthen’ cure I have done in the past.After partially drying your buds you bury them in the ground about 2’ deep after stuffing a brown paper bag as full as you can and then placing that in either an airtight plastic bag or ceramic crock and then bury for 3 months or up to year if you want and can.I have cured bud like this in the past for 3-4 months and was really blown away by the results.The finished buds smoke like fine hashish especially when combined with a “water cure” first.It is just very time consuming.

This sounds similar to an earthen’ cure I have done in the past.After partially drying your buds you bury them in the ground about 2’ deep after stuffing a brown paper bag as full as you can and then placing that in either an airtight plastic bag or ceramic crock and then bury for 3 months or up to year if you want and can.I have cured bud like this in the past for 3-4 months and was really blown away by the results.The finished buds smoke like fine hashish especially when combined with a “water cure” first.It is just very time consuming.
Yes there are several ways to get the same or similar results.Sounds like very similar to the original Malawi cob method.The results are well worth it I eat all of my pot ,so always looking for new and improved or proven methods that will enhance the final product.This is just a ghetto method to achieve the same goal.Come back anytime brother I think these will be to your liking Peace please

I am going to give it a go with an big ass camping cooler filled with heavy forest soil and peat.Like they cure Scotch whiskey and leave in there for 6 months and see what develops.I am also going to use real cobs and bury directly into the soil/peat mix without a plastic bag.

Back