Cobs or Canary anyone

One question, is the vac bag sealed for that first 24 hour sweat?
Yes or you can put the cob in a freezer bag then into the vac bag for two weeks.I have done it both ways.I think going into the vac bag in sweat make the process start quicker.But either way will work i think.The sweat is very important.If your at a good temp you will see some moisture buildup inside the bag during the process.Peace please

I've got my canary buds in the sweat box. I spent a while getting it stabilized but I think I can hold the temp now. Cardboard box with lizard pad and foil :headbang:

I've got my canary buds in the sweat box. I spent a while getting it stabilized but I think I can hold the temp now. Cardboard box with lizard pad and foil :headbang:
Nice man,good ideal.Mine worked like a charm in fact i have a couple more canary buds cooking as we speak.You should see the moisture in the bag when your done with the sweat.Make sure you dry them a bit before you reseal them for the two week seal.As long as the temps hold you will get a good sweat.I am glad you decided to take a leap of faith with me brother.Pot don,t grow on trees now does it,oh wait it kinda does.LOLI hope some more of the lads take a plunge with us.I did some of sticks ZB They don,t really know how this process affects CBD or if it does at all.Will be interesting to find out first hand.Peace please

Last edited:
I just wish I had more fresh, but I'll get the method figured anyway for next time.
I just did these last night,i have some ZB and some Le pez x SKMT.got lots of canary buds going.This last batch had a lot of moisture.I will have to watch for mold on these.Peace please
DSC02068.JPG
DSC02069.JPG

Attachments

• DSC02070.JPG
    DSC02070.JPG
    164.8 KB · Views: 46
Thats a good sweat,dry it off a bit and reseal it for two weeks .Looks good bud.Hows the smell.The ones i did today had a real peppery smell to it .Your on your way.Another few weeks and you can try a chunk.Please post your experience on here so we can get some other lads on board.Peace please

Thats a good sweat,dry it off a bit and reseal it for two weeks .Looks good bud.Hows the smell.The ones i did today had a real peppery smell to it .Your on your way.Another few weeks and you can try a chunk.Please post your experience on here so we can get some other lads on board.Peace please
Seemed to me it had another scent on top of it's own and I almost had a name for it but I forget now lol. Like it had already gone through some change. This is some pretty loud bud:biggrin:, smells good

Back