Attachments

• DSC02085.JPG
    DSC02085.JPG
    144.4 KB · Views: 59
  • DSC02086.JPG
    DSC02086.JPG
    141.8 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
2 weeks here too. I'm hoping this one's ok, there was a tiny spot of mold on it...the bag had let in some air apparently not sealed. Hopefully the cure is still happening.I'll put it in a new bag and hope for the best. It still smells good:thumbsup:
P_20181206_082001.jpg

2 weeks here too. I'm hoping this one's ok, there was a tiny spot of mold on it...the bag had let in some air apparently not sealed. Hopefully the cure is still happening.I'll put it in a new bag and hope for the best. It still smells good:thumbsup:View attachment 983154
They need to dry out a bit before you reseal them.Maybe set them under a ceiling fan for a few hrs.I have had to do that a couple times.Those cobs have a nice dark color.Good job on your sweat box.I would just cut the bad off and dry them out.I think you will be ok You know moisture is best and worst enemy in this process.Since you had a leak in that bag you really need to watch that one close.They look really good tho.Did you try a chunk,how was the smell.Peace please.

Smells good not moldy lol. Hard to describe. Not floral anymore...vegetable, maybe spinach hehe. Taste maybe a slight fuel and then lemon.
Anyway, got it drying out and getting a new bag for it. I'm going to wish I had done more. I still have a nice bud refrigerated for the malawi cob and I should have my corn husks soon.

Smells good not moldy lol. Hard to describe. Not floral anymore...vegetable, maybe spinach hehe. Taste maybe a slight fuel and then lemon.
Anyway, got it drying out and getting a new bag for it. I'm going to wish I had done more. I still have a nice bud refrigerated for the malawi cob and I should have my corn husks soon.
You will not be sorry.In my humble opinion cobs are the way to go.You look like you got a good cure going.Thanks for sharing your how to.Have a wonderful cob kinda day bud.I ,m doing some cob tonite i got the mystery plants from my summer debacle.LOL They are fat and sassy and ready to be cobbed.They have been hanging for 48 hrs.After a while you can play with the sweat length and adjust for preference.Some people do 12 hr. sweat I kinda like the 24hr. sweat This next batch i might play with it a bit.Looks like i may have a cob convert on my hands.Peace please

Last edited:
I don't remember if I've asked or not, But what's the difference in buzz between smoking a bowl of regularly cured bud, And this method? Do the effects hit harder?
Of course it depends on good bud.If done correctly the duration will be longer and intensity will be better.The good sativa will be trippy and indy dom buds won,t have as much couch lock.If you have good buds your cobs will be better.I prefer the satties myself.Peace please

Got my corn husks so I'm ready for the next step :smoking::woohoo:
Pack em tight and tie em tight,vac seal and ready for the J box.LOLAnother cobber is born.This is what you have in a few weeks after you take them out of the cob and reseal.Glad to see someone take a leap of faith When you grow something for that long you don,t want to waste it .Have you tried a chunk of your two week canary buds yet.Peace please

Attachments

• DSC02083.JPG
    DSC02083.JPG
    127.8 KB · Views: 59
Back