Cobs or Canary anyone

Hey bud did you say you remove the husk at a certain point? Reseal without it? I'm at 38 days was thinking of sampling:biggrin:
I usually remove it at the first check at one week.you can leave it but helps it to dry and cure better.You should be good to try it.With a thin one like that i don,t think it matters. On a thicker one i would dry it out for several hours before resealing.If you don,t dry it in between it will over ferment.Post some pics and your thoughts please.Anxious to see what you think.The green cobs make you a little sleepy until you get a good cure.Way to git er done man.Peace please

Two new cobs today,these are Mullum Madness x Malawi x OT Haze.I like to mix and match a few strains in the cobs for variety .The other pic is a batch of my butter going.I have smelling that all night LOLHave a good cob day brothers and sisters.Peace please
DSC02120.JPG

Attachments

• DSC02121.JPG
    DSC02121.JPG
    163.5 KB · Views: 48
  • DSC02122.JPG
    DSC02122.JPG
    165.2 KB · Views: 53
Where did you get such fine Sativa based genetics my friend?....if you don’t mind me asking..? How long did she go?I know OT Haze can take a little while lol! Like 16 weeks or more.My “cobs” are still curing in my “scotch peat” mix packed into the bottom of a big old camping cooler filled to the brim with peat mix.It has been about a month so far and I am going to leave it for 90 days before I check it out.I also started a NL x Malawi auto that is 7 days old today and looking good so far.I am excited to be able to try anything with some old killer Malawi mixed in.....can’t wait!

Where did you get such fine Sativa based genetics my friend?....if you don’t mind me asking..? How long did she go?I know OT Haze can take a little while lol! Like 16 weeks or more.My “cobs” are still curing in my “scotch peat” mix packed into the bottom of a big old camping cooler filled to the brim with peat mix.It has been about a month so far and I am going to leave it for 90 days before I check it out.I also started a NL x Malawi auto that is 7 days old today and looking good so far.I am excited to be able to try anything with some old killer Malawi mixed in.....can’t wait!
Most of the seeds i get are from trades or gifts from friends,but mostly gifts.Can you show some pics of your cob effort,would love to see the outcome.Have a good cob day.The OT haze went 17 weeks,she is the only one i had from the summer debacle.Peace please

Oh yeah I will definitely show some pics when done.I have about 60days to go and don’t really want to fuck with it til then.I am trying to kinda forget about it if you know what I mean .Then in 60 days be like oh yeah those cobs and dig up some buried treasure baby.!So you say you just eat them as is and do no smoking of it.Do I have that right?

Oh yeah I will definitely show some pics when done.I have about 60days to go and don’t really want to fuck with it til then.I am trying to kinda forget about it if you know what I mean .Then in 60 days be like oh yeah those cobs and dig up some buried treasure baby.!So you say you just eat them as is and do no smoking of it.Do I have that right?
Y.es.Peace please

I got out my cob this morning and am chewing on a piece. I don't usually eat bud so it's a new sensation. I notice a flavor I associate with fermentation, brigh slightly sour that's not in the original. And a sting plus numbness in my mouth that tells me I'll be feeling some effects lol. I would guess you want to chew slowly since it feels like it's being absorbed in there, I bet that is part of the 'difference' ...I also took a few bong hits and the effect is euphoric and relaxing. I do have some work to do this AM so it will be interesting to see how that goes.
The cob itself is hard and dry seems like you could just put it in your pocket and head down the trail.
DSCN5029.JPG

So I guess I'll seal the rest back up since this is a test run I'll see how it ages.
@Dichoti

I got out my cob this morning and am chewing on a piece. I don't usually eat bud so it's a new sensation. I notice a flavor I associate with fermentation, brigh slightly sour that's not in the original. And a sting plus numbness in my mouth that tells me I'll be feeling some effects lol. I would guess you want to chew slowly since it feels like it's being absorbed in there, I bet that is part of the 'difference' ...I also took a few bong hits and the effect is euphoric and relaxing. I do have some work to do this AM so it will be interesting to see how that goes.
The cob itself is hard and dry seems like you could just put it in your pocket and head down the trail. View attachment 1002201
So I guess I'll seal the rest back up since this is a test run I'll see how it ages.
@Dichoti
I wonder if this will be a way to improve the effects of "lackluster" bud...

I wonder if this will be a way to improve the effects of "lackluster" bud...
This was a NL [HASHTAG]#5[/HASHTAG] photo and it was definitely not properly finished out...I had very poor light for her at the end.
In addition to the several bong hits, I may be feeling the effect of what I ate. It feels like it. Half an hour or so...That would be pretty fast:thumbsup:.

Back