Cobs or Canary anyone

Those latest buds look really good.That is exactly what you’re after.You are getting very good at this .The fermentation is really key to this isn’t it?Like old timey Colombian gold or red very cool.This just reminded me when I was a kid a dealer I knew took some garbage weed and soaked it in Campbell’s tomato soup then baked it in the oven to dry out and then sold it as Panama Red.It totally changed the appearance and smell of the bud and he sold out overnight.The shit still didn’t get you high though!crazy!!!

These are my first attempt at cobbing.You can see in the picture the difference in color between regular jar storage and cure vs. the peat cured “cobs”.I cured them in peat for six months and am very pleased with the results.Deeeep rich earthy that is really delicious and the high is soaring.The starting strain was Hubbabubbasmelloscope btw.I wish there was a quicker way of course but the time involved makes it more special too.I will definitely continue to do it with a portion of every harvest from now on.Highly recomended If you can work it in.BTW I used pure clean black peat from premier ,the stuff in the green and white package.Same stuff I use for my soil mix.

Attachments

• E54C7E50-0B13-414D-8873-879EBFDE28E8.jpeg
    E54C7E50-0B13-414D-8873-879EBFDE28E8.jpeg
    163 KB · Views: 86
  • 8472C032-8AE8-4854-BCC3-D69EF6F3699F.jpeg
    8472C032-8AE8-4854-BCC3-D69EF6F3699F.jpeg
    170.8 KB · Views: 84
These are my first attempt at cobbing.You can see in the picture the difference in color between regular jar storage and cure vs. the peat cured “cobs”.I cured them in peat for six months and am very pleased with the results.Deeeep rich earthy that is really delicious and the high is soaring.The starting strain was Hubbabubbasmelloscope btw.I wish there was a quicker way of course but the time involved makes it more special too.I will definitely continue to do it with a portion of every harvest from now on.Highly recomended If you can work it in.BTW I used pure clean black peat from premier ,the stuff in the green and white package.Same stuff I use for my soil mix.
very nice bud,we have another cobber on board.

I would imagine a good kush/Afghani type of bud would taste incredible.The cobbing adds such a deep complex earthy flavor which I think the peat moss really helps to impart those delicious petrichor aromas and flavors.The microlife I am sure is doing something to the bud like fermenting it or curing it somehow.It really makes a huge difference in the high and deepening the flavors of the bud.Super spacey buzz that is all in the head like a pure Sativa.I have an auto Malawi x Northern Lights that will be the next cob candidate.

Attachments

• D0D11645-A2C5-4213-B590-F9B38E754230.jpeg
    D0D11645-A2C5-4213-B590-F9B38E754230.jpeg
    137.3 KB · Views: 63
  • 487284C3-A18D-4671-A739-BA03ED7060B1.jpeg
    487284C3-A18D-4671-A739-BA03ED7060B1.jpeg
    214.3 KB · Views: 76
I would imagine a good kush/Afghani type of bud would taste incredible.The cobbing adds such a deep complex earthy flavor which I think the peat moss really helps to impart those delicious petrichor aromas and flavors.The microlife I am sure is doing something to the bud like fermenting it or curing it somehow.It really makes a huge difference in the high and deepening the flavors of the bud.Super spacey buzz that is all in the head like a pure Sativa.I have an auto Malawi x Northern Lights that will be the next cob candidate.
sound like a good match for cobbing.Stoked to see your progress.I just did some AG x Malawi.I got several in the rob,s cob cab as we speak.LOL Thanks for sharing with us bud.peace please

I just sampled some of the Hubbabubbasmelloscope cobs and damn I forgot how good they are or maybe they just keep getting better with age IDK. Fuckin tasty shit though boys and girls and the high is electric.Was more mellow and indica like before cobbing now it is just ALL in your head like the best Sativas.Not to say that it makes you active maybe a micro dose would but after 3-4 bong rips you settle back and begin the count down to blast off.

Oh thanks for reminding me :toke:I haven't tried it in the bong, I've been eating it and yep it has an electric effect for sure that way too. I have enough left for a good toking session:hookah: going to do lots more cobbing next harvest:thumbsup:

Oh thanks for reminding me :toke:I haven't tried it in the bong, I've been eating it and yep it has an electric effect for sure that way too. I have enough left for a good toking session:hookah: going to do lots more cobbing next harvest:thumbsup:
I cob most all my shit.I use a lot less than when i was smoking .For me its just a way more efficient use of my stash.LOLI think if more folks tried it they would convert.Please please

Back