Cobs or Canary anyone

I need a vacuum sealing machine. Would be doing this already if I did
Ziploc has a small "starter kit" that comes with a hand pump, and three bags. It's usually next to their sandwich bags.

@StickMan Would you please post how you use a food dehydrater for sweating and fermenting . if you have the time , I am not far off starting and I will be looking at 28 grams of buds to try . :thumbsup:
Dry the buds for a few days,wetter is always better.Then place in vac bags and sweat for 24 hrs at 104 f .Take out of the bags and dry off the excess moisture.Reseal and check after one week,then dry under a ceiling fan for several hrs,and reseal and repeat till desired moisture level.I like mine to be a beef jerky consistency .I would keep it stored in a vac bag until use after a month or so.I keep mine sealed then cut off for daily use.If you keep the temps at desired level during the sweat thats critical.Glad your giving it a go.Peace please

Last edited:
Dry the buds for a few days,wetter is always better.Then place in vac bags and sweat for 24 hrs at 104 f .Take out of the bags and dry off the excess moisture.Reseal and check after one week,then dry under a ceiling fan for several hrs,and reseal and repeat till desired moisture level.I like mine to be a beef jerky consistency .I would it keep it stored in a vac bag until use after a month or so.I keep mine sealed then cut off for daily use.If you keep the temps at desired level during the sweat thats critical.Glad your giving it a go.Peace please
Now, Do you keep them at 104f the whole time, Or do you allow them to cool to room temperature?

Now, Do you keep them at 104f the whole time, Or do you allow them to cool to room temperature?
Yes sir for the 24hrs.They will turn a nice dark color and will have a sweet fermented odor,the darker the better .Just a good indication of a good sweat .I take them out of the bags after sweat and dry them off and then reseal.I will get some pics of a couple i just did to get an ideal of what to expect.Peace please

I'm loving the thought of cobbing in the near future been keen as fuck to try it... once I finished reading about Malawi style cobbing I was like yeah I'm doing that.. Keep on cobbing guys peace..

Sent from my 8050D using Tapatalk

A couple of canary buds .These are chemberry D done a few days ago.Note the dark color,these were pretty green when they placed in the bag.Cob on .Peace please
DSC02124.JPG
DSC02125.JPG
DSC02126.JPG
DSC02127.JPG

It's a crazy how this method totally changes the physco active effects.. Looks fucked up during the sweat like maaan wtf you doing to that poor bud haha

Sent from my 8050D using Tapatalk

One week check on several cobs and canary buds.Notice the nice dark color,These are going to be good.Peace please
DSC02128.JPG

Attachments

• DSC02129.JPG
    DSC02129.JPG
    90.3 KB · Views: 59
  • DSC02130.JPG
    DSC02130.JPG
    106 KB · Views: 71
  • DSC02131.JPG
    DSC02131.JPG
    125.4 KB · Views: 85
  • DSC02132.JPG