Lighting COB + LED ights. how much light is too much?

No you didn't understand me, they are good but you have to watch out to not over do it!!!
yes it means red/blue led lights...
just that im strugglin for height. if i gotta keep them at 60 all the way then im only left with 100 and my nft is about 15 so would have to keep plants under 85cm. every cm is precious this time and i probably wont be able to keep that distance later on. thats why i got leds so this was slightly less of an issue.

If it anything means to you I'm in the same position because of too much light in my tent,so i need for my next grow plants then will grow under 85cm of height, cos I have to keep my lights at least 60cm from my canopy.

If it anything means to you I'm in the same position because of too much light in my tent,so i need for my next grow plants then will grow under 85cm of height, cos I have to keep my lights at least 60cm from my canopy.
its only my second grow and i just let them do there thing last time as had plenty space. this time round tho im gonna build some sort of frame around the grow tank and just tie them down as much as i can. sounds easy enough in theory lol. got a 2 inch scrog net there but decided just to get some heavy lst after a topping and see how i get on.

Back