Here's my 480 watt 44x44 Bridgelux EB2 strip build in 3000k
0932cb3f24e4c44d734580ae69a7c4eb.jpg

CobsCocoDTWMxPScrog Watch Me Mess Up
thats a sick set up man! ive been thinking about running 2 tents and comparing. im really digging both

What I would like to really dig into in my next couple of grows is with the QBs or strip lights how can I save as much money as possible while still maintaining quality. The the coverage is even why run lights at 300w at 18”, can’t I run them st 12” at 200w or 6” at 100w. Does wattage even matter any more in some respect. We have come so far from massive single point heat sources with huge BTU waste conversion why are we even trying to use them as s benchmark or baseline.

I guess technically I want some sort of understanding of the actual degradation of light over distance. How close and low I can run these lights. I assume at some wattage under optimal efficiency I may lose some aspects of spectrum possibly also.

Along with growing great weed my other motivation for growing is an insane need to perfect things and do them the best I can. I really want to become as insanely efficient at growing as I can be. That and looking at a plant a hearing it speak to you is a real cool thing. I hope I’m not the only one that hears them talking. :baked:

FB
ive never heard them talk but play zeppelin for my plants and they always look healthier afterwards haha so theyre def listening

Back