Nutrients CannabisMingus' Grow Dots - Coco - Autopot experiment

I am treating mine for an MG def and running slightly more grow dots than @CannabisMingus so it should be a good comparison. Although I am in a light soil not coco.
That will be interesting, could provide some answers. The dots do claim that the P/K doesn’t kick in till day 45 so if that’s the case there shouldn’t be too much of either at this stage of the grow, which is what points me to the possibility of magnesium deficiency.

Yeah - I am DGC guy as well and they have discussed that. I am thinking it's a dosage issue, and more specifically cultivar/dosage issue. Other cultivars might like 75g/5G just fine. It would like to find the baseline dosage that works for most - I will probably do 65g/5G next run.
Dgc is that shit. I always listen to them.

Yeah I would probably have to agree with you there. Even in that podcast he claims to have ran 100+g/5g for autos and it works great. Sucks you almost have to sacrifice a plant to figure out whether you were right about the doseage though.
Does he show his autos? Just curious. I don't listen to many canna pods these days. Though I did prefer to watch them on YouTube in the background while I work so I could toggle over to see something when they were showing it.

My grow dots plant was at 10g/gallon and it didn’t seem like enough, although I wish the P/K kicked in a little sooner. I supplemented with low EC feeding of Canna A/B for most of the cycle once flowering kicked in. If I try them again I’ll probably use the 15g/gallon dose.

Yeah I would probably have to agree with you there. Even in that podcast he claims to have ran 100+g/5g for autos and it works great. Sucks you almost have to sacrifice a plant to figure out whether you were right about the doseage though.
I'll ask Scotty and/or Guru at the DGC Cup in a couple of weeks. I'm also reaching out to 20/20 Mendo to see if Vidamints is nute/EC sensitive in some respect.

I don't listen to many canna pods these days.
IMHO DGC has some good info but you have to listen to a lot of waste-of-time stoner bro talk that's not very interesting. But that's just me. (Or maybe I should say it's not my kind of stoner bro talk). :haha:

I kinda wish AFN (Cultivator's Club?) had a live chat happy hour (Discord?) @Son of Hobbes

IMHO DGC has some good info but you have to listen to a lot of waste-of-time stoner bro talk that's not very interesting. But that's just me. (Or maybe I should say it's not my kind of stoner bro talk). :haha:

I kinda wish AFN (Cultivator's Club?) had a live chat happy hour (Discord?) @Son of Hobbes

I'm not sure if I've ever used Discord. I know there are some integration add-on's that work with the forum software we use (it shows users online, rooms created, etc.)

Is it kind of like Ventrilo or Teamspeak, but more group oriented?

I'm not sure if I've ever used Discord. I know there are some integration add-on's that work with the forum software we use (it shows users online, rooms created, etc.)

Is it kind of like Ventrilo or Teamspeak, but more group oriented?
OK! Never heard of those but I'm way outside my wheelhouse on this one.

Back