Nutrients CannabisMingus' Grow Dots - Coco - Autopot experiment

IMHO DGC has some good info but you have to listen to a lot of waste-of-time stoner bro talk that's not very interesting. But that's just me. (Or maybe I should say it's not my kind of stoner bro talk). :haha:

I kinda wish AFN (Cultivator's Club?) had a live chat happy hour (Discord?) @Son of Hobbes

I used to listen/watch it daily. I just stopped listening to them all at some point. I did see an auto of his back before he officially released the dots though.

I'd like to see an official AFN pod. Feature some members, etc. But that is a big chunk to bite off as far as time, etc. I would listen.
Me too! But I am reluctant to push it as then I get "volunteered" to help. That sounds like a lot of responsibility and I'm kinda high right now.

Flushed with 2L RO to approx. 20% runoff (pH 6.0). Runoff tested 6.2. Shot of whole plant taken outside for flush:

20220715_184630.jpg

I have an email into 20/20 Mendo re Vidamints/EC but no response yet. I'll connect on AFN and update. Also, these are supposed to be on the smaller side per breeder so a larger Auto might handle 75g/5G ok. I cannot complain about inadeqaute overall growth. At this point its about trying to get her over the finish line with this Zn lockout. I don't have much doubt that Grow Dots has enough "gas in the tank." The future work will be dialing in overall dosage and maintaining balance.

Back