Nutrients CannabisMingus' Grow Dots - Coco - Autopot experiment

so he had the formulator put something like 15% more.....not sure if the mabe included Mg.
Yeah man - I remember that discussion. I'm pretty locked in on this being a Zn lockout due to excess P. I'm keeping my eye out for other deficiencies though. I'm also adding CalMag to feed water to approx 80 ppm.

D 35

Buds are developing OK but my prior flush caused a N def (I assume temporary) as shown on lower leaves. Weird situation - I had N tox and then a N def. Zn lockout seems to have slowed if not stopped. I am just moving forward at this point as normal. Trying to significantly change the nutrient load in a media with in-situ prilled nutrients is very difficult.

20220721_195734.jpg
20220721_195742.jpg
20220721_195842.jpg

Still looking pretty good! Mine is looking similar. Having issues but overall still moving along pretty well given that. Think I'll try another at a med dose to see if that helps with the excess P.

Still looking pretty good! Mine is looking similar. Having issues but overall still moving along pretty well given that. Think I'll try another at a med dose to see if that helps with the excess P.
Sounds good - keep us in the loop please. We need all the data points we can get. And I agree - next grow I'm using 12g/G instead of 15.

I even thought of doing a mixed Grow Dots/MC run where I mixed 7g/G Grow Dots and approx. 300 ppm MC in the Autopot res to give me some flexibility where I could adjust depending on the grow. But then, what's the point? I should just go back to MC if I'm doing that.

Sounds good - keep us in the loop please. We need all the data points we can get. And I agree - next grow I'm using 12g/G instead of 15.

I even thought of doing a mixed Grow Dots/MC run where I mixed 7g/G Grow Dots and approx. 300 ppm MC in the Autopot res to give me some flexibility where I could adjust depending on the grow. But then, what's the point? I should just go back to MC if I'm doing that.
Yeah I feel the same way, I'm fine with adjusting and messing with the formula that I have but if I start adding more it defeats the purpose. I'm fairly optimistic about another run, the Zn def mine has is fairly minimal and the plant is stacking up great so if reducing the dose fixes that then I'd be sold. Not nearly enough issues yet for me to give up on it. Definitely curious to see how 12g does as well.

Yeah I feel the same way, I'm fine with adjusting and messing with the formula that I have but if I start adding more it defeats the purpose. I'm fairly optimistic about another run, the Zn def mine has is fairly minimal and the plant is stacking up great so if reducing the dose fixes that then I'd be sold. Not nearly enough issues yet for me to give up on it. Definitely curious to see how 12g does as well.
Dank - what dose are you trying next?

I got a bourbonberry going in a 2 gal. With pro mix and the medium rate off the package. Either this one is a runt or the growdots stunted it. And pretty dark green as well.
9EBBED0A-1B18-4994-8A69-DF6E8D27D94C.jpeg

its on the far left all the same age in this pic. 15 days old.

Dank - what dose are you trying next?
I'll be doing 10g on my next one, haven't decided the strain, might be another 3bog so I can compare a bit better. Might do an 8g one as well if the first one starts off fine. My main concern is it not having enough for the beginning and it stunting.

They seem to have it down right till a week or two into flower so I'm hoping I can find the sweet spot where it's not under fed in the beginning and not overfed at the end.

I got a bourbonberry going in a 2 gal. With pro mix and the medium rate off the package. Either this one is a runt or the growdots stunted it. And pretty dark green as well. View attachment 1490454

its on the far left all the same age in this pic. 15 days old.
That's the 10g dose right? Might have to try out 12g instead lol

They seem to have it down right till a week or two into flower so I'm hoping I can find the sweet spot where it's not under fed in the beginning and not overfed at the end.
That's the goal for sure. Putting our heads together - we'll get there! That's the power of AFN man.

Back