Nutrients CannabisMingus' Grow Dots - Coco - Autopot experiment

Yeah man - I am really stoked to hear how yours turn out. Fingers crossed through flower but so far so good.
Thanks! Yours is doing great so far, hope mine stays like that. Flowering will be the real test as you mentioned. I've been very pleasantly surprised so far. If it does end up going well I have a large 9 plant run planned for my 5x5 next.

Interesting. Actually I do a foliar with kelp added. Makes sense on timing too. Hmmmmmmm.
Recharge has kelp in it but have only done an initial application when I set it up and one 2 days ago.
I dont think its going to cause any problems other then the odd growth. Might get a leaf bud or two. Lol. the dude grows taught me alot. scotty knows his shit.

I recharge my plants once a week never had a problem. Never foliar sprayed tell you the truth never even thought about doing it. Probably has it advantages for autos. Get to the plant way fast to fix problems.

You going to DGC Cup in Ft Collins?
Fuck man I wish. cant afford it and got myself in some trouble cant leave my state and get piss tested. if they have it after june 10th next year i wanna go. Be fucking awesome. I wanna go to any cup or cannabis related event. Maybe get go actually meet some of you.

Are you all pH'ing your water to 5.x? My RO water is usually around 7, so wondering if I should use pH down to bring it down to ~5.8...

Fuck man I wish. cant afford it and got myself in some trouble cant leave my state and get piss tested. if they have it after june 10th next year i wanna go. Be fucking awesome. I wanna go to any cup or cannabis related event. Maybe get go actually meet some of you.
Right on. Next year then!

Are you all pH'ing your water to 5.x? My RO water is usually around 7, so wondering if I should use pH down to bring it down to ~5.8...
I am not as I am using RODI (+CalMag to 70 ppm). With such a low TDS/buffering it will take the pH of whatever medium it contacts so I don't really mess with pH-ing my res anymore. I just don't see much of an impact on pH with such low buffering capacity water (this assumes the use of pre-buffered coco). IMHO, YMMV, etc

Last edited:
I am not as I am using RODI (+CalMag to 70 ppm). With such a low TDS/buffering it will take the pH of whatever medium it contacts so I don't really mess with pH-ing my res anymore. I just don't see much of an impact on pH with such low buffering capacity water (this assumes the use of pre-buffered coco). IMHO, YMMV, etc
Interesting - my ppm is around 15 to 20 and I too use calmag to bring it up to 75ish. What I hadn't realized until now is that I can get away without pH'ing if my TDS is this low. I buffered my coco myself (can't get pre-buffered in my country). I plan on reusing my grow mix from my previous grow - I did flush the media to the point where run-off ppm is almost the same as the input ppm.

Back