Nutrients CannabisMingus' Grow Dots - Coco - Autopot experiment

Looks like you have it well sorted out! Shoot, mine looked terrible during the seedling stage. It did grow out of it eventually but was a weird looking gangly plant at the end.
Yeah - I hear you. I was expecting a slower growth or issues to pop up by now. I am seeing some discoloration (almost like a nascent Mg issue or similar) but I am riding it out. I will top-water Recharge in about 5 days. Thanks for following!

D18

Rocking along. I haven't previously run this cultivar in DWC but I would say growth rate at this stage appears to be roughly comparable with other DWC grows. The images are lighter green than in reality - the fans are a nice bright but deep green.

Two days ago, I started my weekly Recharge application. I turn off the Autopot in the morning, let it dry for 12 hours, top water 1 L of Recharge solution, let it sit for another 12 hours and then turn the system back on. Plant responded well.

20220704_084439.jpg
20220704_084457.jpg

I am getting these weird little extra blades on already fully formed fan leaves. One of them on one fan and two on another. It's like it's trying to add blades after the fan is fully formed. First time I have seen this.

20220704_084617.jpg

20220704_084624.jpg

Seems like your grow dot experiment is going well. Mine is too so far. and a I started another 2 gal in pro mix hp. With grow dots see if i get good results again. I went with the medium amout. 4 tsp. For 2 gals.
Keep me in the loop - I am interested to hear how it goes! Grow thread?

If this works out - it's almost too easy.

You been giving your girl alot of kelp? I herd from the dude grows show scotty says that if you give your plants lots of kelp causes it to grow with weird. he has actually brought it up quite Few times. hes says its and overload of hormones. Just a thought.

You been giving your girl alot of kelp? I herd from the dude grows show scotty says that if you give your plants lots of kelp causes it to grow with weird. he has actually brought it up quite Few times. hes says its and overload of hormones. Just a thought.
Interesting. Actually I do a foliar with kelp added. Makes sense on timing too. Hmmmmmmm.
Recharge has kelp in it but have only done an initial application when I set it up and one 2 days ago.

Back