New Grower Bush Wrangler vol 1. : Blueberry Kush/Coco/Canna nutes/COB

Day 31
5 feeds a day now, and lovin it!
IMG_1950.jpg

Here you go @Ash-a-Ton, welcome....
My girl may look kind of familiar, but as they say, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery!

:d5:

Last edited:
Is this your 1st grow?!?!
My man
Absolutely phenomenal job so far man! And quite the beast!!!!!
My fav kinda bush. Monster bush! And your monster looks like she wants to break chains and lay straps on you!

Rep slap coming in my man. Ultra impressed

Is this your 1st grow?!?!
My man
Absolutely phenomenal job so far man! And quite the beast!!!!!
My fav kinda bush. Monster bush! And your monster looks like she wants to break chains and lay straps on you!

Rep slap coming in my man. Ultra impressed

Many thanks buddy, appreciated. She has been trying to break her chains recently, but it's been fun trying to keep her under control....:naughtystep:

Thanks again for helping us Newbs........especially all the info on how to read your plant, that is gold dust to me :thanks:

looking awesome @Budulike

Glad you like it Buddy! She is doing good and absolutely lovin the regular feeds & it means I can just focus on the whips and chains. :naughtystep:

Was a little worried that I was going overboard with the feeding, I am up to 980ppm @ 5.8ph, 5 times a day!! But fuck it....she ain't telling me to stop.
Decided I would follow your advise in the thread and just keep going until I saw signs of leaf burn......and nothing yet!

Peace brother, have a great weekend. :cheers:

:shooty:

Welcome, it's Day 33 for my girl.....

Another major haircut, and some minor LST.....
Always wonder if I have overdone it with the haircut, but she always seems to bounce back stronger than before.
Hopefully she does it again.
Just doing my best to give the future bud sites located in the middle of the plant a chance to catch up with the ones around the edge of the plant.
Light up to 105 watts now, and staying on 5 feeds a day @ 980ppm......

Hasta luego amigos!

:smokeout:

IMG_1957.jpg

:slap:
:shooty:

Welcome, it's Day 33 for my girl.....

Another major haircut, and some minor LST.....
Always wonder if I have overdone it with the haircut, but she always seems to bounce back stronger than before.
Hopefully she does it again.
Just doing my best to give the future bud sites located in the middle of the plant a chance to catch up with the ones around the edge of the plant.
Light up to 105 watts now, and staying on 5 feeds a day @ 980ppm......

Hasta luego amigos!

:smokeout:

View attachment 917064
Smashing it mate, I knew you would. A lovely harvest slowly approaching

Back