New Grower Bush Wrangler vol 1. : Blueberry Kush/Coco/Canna nutes/COB

Hey Ribizzy, many thanks for the rep slap, mucho appriecionado.
Glad you like the set-up - been a while in the making, and chuffed you have confidence its gonna be a success.
Have been studying your BK grow for a while, and hopin I get somewhere close to what you achieved. So might be callin on you for some words of wisdom later!
Blueberry Kush sounds an amazing smoke, I just hope I do the genetics justice.

Cheers
Call away man, I'll help in any way I can. Tag me, just stick a @ infront of my name (or any name for that matter) and you can get others invited over for a goosey gander

Great set up ,,, nicley thought through :d5:

Looks like you've done the homework ,,:toke:

Thanks Mr Hairyman, been reading all the journals here on AFN, and stealing all the ideas that suit me.
Gonna be fun trying to tune it all in.
:joy:

Cheers

Call away man, I'll help in any way I can. Tag me, just stick a @ infront of my name (or any name for that matter) and you can get others invited over for a goosey gander

Cheers Buddy, will do :pighug:

Very creative space, it's stealthy on the inside but you might get a few questions looking at the outside.

Thanks & Agree Mr Rollin_along, not very conspicuous from the outside, that's why I shoot any cotton pickin varmints that come any where near my office....also I have a couple of bamboo canes and sheet to cover it up if needs be...

:cheers:

Hello my fellow Country Boy and Hombre!
Many thanks for the rep slap and grow karma, gonna need it I think.
Here's a picture of my horse - Tennessee Stud
View attachment 907370
He needs alot of love just like yur cousin, hence the funny face!

Adios
:crying::crying::crying:

Here's a song just for him! :headbang:

Subbed
047aab90189ac650953470b6fdc30915.jpg
642bd8fa83490f49e7873aff2c88011f.jpg

What you find on the counter at your local dispensary when you're in a legal state.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back