New Grower Bush Wrangler vol 1. : Blueberry Kush/Coco/Canna nutes/COB

bud galore, you should be very pleased. Nailed it, congrats. I know it aint over til the fat lady sings, but this is books on shelves. I can't wait until the bud shots come harvest time

Thanks again Buddy...am ecstatic with the results I have achieved in this first grow!! Gonna be some quality smoke when its all done......hopefully she just gets fatter and frostier in these last few weeks.

:smoking:

some trichome pics with my new macro lens......some dinner lady pubes in there too, but you have to concentrate to catch them....
IMG_2053.jpeg
IMG_2054.jpeg
IMG_2055.jpeg
IMG_2055.jpeg
IMG_2057.jpeg
IMG_2058.jpeg
IMG_2058.jpeg
IMG_2061.jpeg

IMG_2053.jpeg
IMG_2054.jpeg
IMG_2058.jpeg
IMG_2061.jpeg

Last edited:
Day 83 (end of week 11)

:welcome:

Been a while since my last update, apologies, but been away, enjoying the sunshine...

Anyway, she has fattened up a little since the last update and there is barely room in the grow box, which I think may be affecting her maturing, especially down lower, as I assume there is no light getting there.
Am currently contemplating harvesting her in two batches, in order to give the bottom buds some time in direct light and a chance to mature more.......doin some research on this now.
The grow box/set up is slowly falling to pieces too.....one of the fans decided to stop working and with this summer heat wave, it has not been easy keeping temps down (av = 30C), the dripper has also given up the ghost!!
I think cos of all this I have gotten some fox tailing on the buds...:shrug:

Either way, the buds are rock hard where they're in direct light and the smell has really come on too, which I still can't describe, but it's good!! - btw, my improvised carbon filter definitely does not work!! Gonna need to re-think that whole design piece of the grow box - needless to say the wife ain't happy...
..so will medicine her later...:crying:

Here are some photos, apologies they are not great...

IMG_2142.jpeg IMG_2147.jpeg IMG_2149.jpeg IMG_2113.jpeg

IMG_2115.jpeg IMG_2118.jpeg

The Trichomes are starting to look more milky now, but not seeing much amber, if any......so still think she has a week or so left in her.
Am still feeding her a very mild mix of Coco A&B, with Boost, and Drip Clean.....@ 6.1 ph
Be good know what you guys think based on what your seeing from the photos?

IMG_2119.jpeg IMG_2122.jpeg IMG_2139.jpeg IMG_2150.jpeg IMG_2155.jpeg IMG_2165.jpeg IMG_2169.jpeg

Take it easy people....

Day 83 (end of week 11)

Been a while since my last update, apologies, but been away, enjoying the sunshine...

Anyway, she has fattened up a little since the last update and there is barely room in the grow box, which I think may be affecting her maturing, especially down lower, as I assume there is no light getting there.
Am currently contemplating harvesting her in two batches, in order to give the bottom buds some time in direct light and a chance to mature more.......doin some research on this now.
The grow box/set up is slowly falling to pieces too.....one of the fans decided to stop working and with this summer heat wave, it has not been easy keeping temps down (av = 30C), the dripper has also given up the ghost!!

Either way, the buds are rock hard where they're in direct light and the smell has really come on too, which I still can't describe, but it's good!! - btw, my improvised carbon filter definitely does not work!! Gonna need to re-think that whole design piece of the grow box - needless to say the wife ain't happy...

View attachment 935782 View attachment 935783 View attachment 935784 View attachment 935798

View attachment 935813 View attachment 935821

The Trichomes are starting to look more milky now, but not seeing much amber, if any......so still think she has a week or so left in her.
Am still feeding her a very mild mix of Coco A&B, with Boost, and Drip Clean.....@ 6.1 ph

View attachment 935825 View attachment 935826 View attachment 935828 View attachment 935829 View attachment 935831 View attachment 935832 View attachment 935833

Take it easy people....
Wow bud, what have ya done, a really nice and big plant ,you got, sent some reppers!:pass:

Hi

Decided to chop the ripe buds on the top of the plant today (5-10% amber), gonna leave the rest of the plant to get some light and a final chance to ripen....gonna leave till I see 20% amber...
Here are a few shots of the first harvest..roughly a 1/2 to a 1/3 of the plant I think......

IMG_2186.jpg
IMG_2188.jpg
IMG_2192.jpg
IMG_2193.jpg

Here is the remaining plant which i am leaving to get light and ripen for now....
IMG_2189.jpg
IMG_2190.jpg

take it easy..:pass:

Last edited:
Day 83 (end of week 11)

View attachment 935782 View attachment 935783 View attachment 935784 View attachment 935798

View attachment 935813 View attachment 935821

View attachment 935825 View attachment 935826 View attachment 935828 View attachment 935829 View attachment 935831 View attachment 935832 View attachment 935833

Take it easy people....

Great plant @Budulike , she's a real beauty :slap: ... that's a job well done sir, I tip my hat :toke:

Great plant @Budulike , she's a real beauty :slap: ... that's a job well done sir, I tip my hat :toke:

Hey Slater, many thanks bro, she has done well, still a few weeks left on the lower buds I think, but really pleased with what she has done so far!!

:cheers:

Back